Chapter 13 - Blood Feud, Stain

Mirko smiled warmly as Lucifer returned with his train ticket.

Mirko: Well kid, I'm real proud of you. You came here small and now your leaving big and tall!

Lucifer gave a laugh as his train arrived.

Mirko: You'll go far Lucifer. Just keep up the training and you could be in my spot one day.

Lucifer: I plan to, don't worry. But I don't want to take anyone's spot when it comes to it.

Mirko gives him a smile and a pat on the back before Lucifer heads for home.

__________________________________

It was night by the time Lucifer was nearing Hosu. He hadn't thought anything of it, until he saw what looked like smoke.

Lucifer: That's.... Odd.

He crossed to the other windows and looked closer, fire was billowing from an area of buildings close by.

Lucifer's senses kicked in. He couldn't just stand idly by while people get hurt. He made his way to end of the passenger car, he opened the door to the area between the two cars.

Lucifer: Gotta find a good place to grab....

Sudden Lucifer spotted a light pole just far enough to get away and down to the street. With a sudden burst, he quickly extended his arms and his hands grabbed hold of the pole.

Lucifer: Here goes nothing...

As he got almost parallel with the the light pole, he quickly retracted his arms and left the train, his arms fully retracted before sliding down the pole and onto solid ground.

Lucifer: Woah... Didn't think that would work. Gonna keep this move in mind.

Quickly making his way to the smoldering area, just before he gets there, he glanced up and down alleys until one caught his eye.

Lucifer: That looks like... Iida? Midoriya? Hey! What are you to doing here?

Midoriya: NO! Stay back! Don't let him cut you!

Lucifer: Who?

Midoriya: Him! Stain!

Stain drops from above, a katana in one hand and blood on his other fingers.

Stain: Pleasure to make your acquaintances. I'll be killing you just like the rest.

Lucifer gulped, he knew it wasn't going to be easy, but stopping Stain was what needed to be done. He pulled out the brush.

Todoroki: Lucifer!

Lucifer: Todoroki! Watch yourself!

Todoroki: I'm not letting you fight him alone. You want to make sure you can stop him.

Lucifer gives a smile and stances himself with the brush as Todoroki gets his two sides set.

Lucifer: Well then, let's stop him.

Stain gives a cruel laugh and rushes them both, Lucifer springs up as Todoroki dodges left.

Lucifer: Move Iida out the way! I'll get Midoriya!

Todoroki: Got it! Be quick!

Lucifer quickly grabs Midoriya and begins to move him.

Lucifer: Come on, lets get you out the way.

Midoriya: Please be careful! He's already got me and Iida, he'll kill us all!

Lucifer: I got an idea don't worry.