Chapter 7 - Unforseen Simulations

(Third Person POV)

"Today will be rescue training. We'll be heading an offsite training facility to do so. You will need your costumes so feel free to grab them now while we prepare for transportation." Aizawa finishes as we all start to talk about the plan.

"Rescue training. I always thought I could do that well. Having limbs that extend can make saving people easy!" Lucifer chimes. "You know I've been meaning to ask about your quirks. What exactly do they do?" Midoriya quickly asks. "Uh... Well I don't exactly know what they do. I can extend my hands and feet, The Brush shoots Paint and Thinner and I have supposed angel powers from my mom." Lucifer replies.

"Interesting... Interseting. I wonder if there's a cooldown time for the extending or the brush. Given how its not apart of your system or programming it must run on its own..." Lucifer and some of the others stare at Midoriya as he goes off into a muttering fit.

"Well... I'm just gonna ignore that for now." Lucifer chuckles quietly, "What about you Momo? Excited?" "Honestly, yes. I think it'll be thrilling! That and if its a bus ride we can all sit with each other." She begins to almost sparkle as the words leave her, making Lucifer begin to smile brightly.

"What's got you staring? Is there something on my face?" Momo asks as she starts touching her face. "What? No, I was just smiling at you because when you get into a topic or convo you enjoy, your eyes sparkle some."
"They do?" Momo asked, surprised someone noticed a small detail like this.

"Definitely! It just makes falling into those eyes easier than anything else." Lucifer replies, not noticing a certain pink haired and invisible girl standing behind him in excitement. "I Can not believe this!! Lucifer's being all forward!" Mina shouts, snapping Lucifer to reality. "Mina! Hey, look what say we talk about this later." Lucifer stammers as Mina starts getting louder. "You know you two should just dat-MMPH" Lucifer slaps his hands over her mouth and grins sheepishly. "Excuse me ladies and gents, I'll be right back." Lucifer chuckles, "Come on." Lucifer says harshly.

The two step into the hallway. Lucifer checks his surroundings. "Ok, now do you promise not to repeat a single word of this, understood." Lucifer snaps. "Mhm mhm" Mina mutters. Lucifer sighs and let's go of her. "Me... And Momo are... Dating. We started almost a week ago. And we've been sorta keeping it quiet because the last thing we need is for everyone to get into a fuss over it." "We'll, why not just say that in the first place silly! God I swear those animatronics and what not are getting to your brain ha ha!" Mina chortles in reply. "I, well... Just remember not a word. Well... You can tell Hakagure but no one else, yet! Understood?" Lucifer pleads. "Ok, ok fine. I'll tell her and only her." Mina chortles. "Thank you, now lets go, we gotta get ready." Lucifer mutters

After everyone marshaled on to the bus, Iida gave the "recommendation" that we sit in alphabetical order. However most seem to disregard it, much to his chagrin. Midoriya still wanted some questions answered from Lucifer so started poking and prodding him on the trip, but thst only made Bakugo start up shortly after Kaminari makes a joke about it. With tempers flaring, Momo frowns.

"Such vulgarity." She mutters, Ururaka laughs, "It maybe that but you gotta admit, its pretty funny!" Lucifer only sighed and leaned back in his seat as Momo smiled broadly at him. "Comfy?" She quizzed. "As it would happen, yes. I enjoy long rides on trains, buses and cars. They just make me feel at ease. Its as if nothing can go wrong." Lucifer murmers happily.

"Alright, we're here, everyone out." Aizawa's voice says stodily.
As everyone files out, a Pro Hero, Thirteen, give a small speech at how Quirks can be used for more than just fighting or defending but for helping and rescuing. Everyone seems to be impressed, when Lucifer's attention goes to a large fountain in the middle of the Joint. It flows steadily, until it just, stops, then sputters. The water turns to an inky black powdery mess. Soon a large portal is open and out steps a lanky figure with hands adorned everywhere.