|27|

A/N: Being honest reading back on my first chapter which I wrote in the beginning of last year's makes me cringe so hard, so hopefully once the story is done It'll be rewritten but the plot will stay the same trust me! Not really in favour of the words choice and lack of dialogue but enjoy!

-

"You wanna what?" Katsuki's face heated up as his hands cluched his pants tightly.

Katsuki had never had someone straightly forwardly talking about his regression to his face, to say the least his was highly embrassed.

"You dont have to you if your not comfortable Katsuki... We just want you to be comfortable thats all and build trust.." Aizawa leaned forward towards Katsuki.

"Afterall This will be your home until you move out.."

The was a long pause of silence, even If it wasnt there Katsuki could feel imsects crawl of his touch every inch of his skin, as he could feel the recongizeble fuzzy feeling.

He couldn't do it, Although he was touched starved he had missed Dabi.

Would It be the same? Will they have the same radition of safety that he felt from the flame villan.

Katsuki also didnt wanna disappoint them, It wouldnt hurt to play along for a while?

"O-okay.." He stuttered under his breath,

mic leaned over to his husband and whispered " he's agreeing right?" Aizawa annoyingly nodded.

"We wanna start something things tonight and and figure out what you like how does that sound bud?" Aizawa walked over to a drawer.

Katsuki noticed the nicknames right off the bat which sent chill down his body, Katsuki hummed while his eyes traced the black-haired male.

Aizawa had pulled out a couple sheets of plain white paper and crayons, which Katsuki furred his eyebrows at.

He returned and sat next to the blond and his husband, "why crayons? Those are for babies.."

Katsuki commented in a small tone, Mic pitched in for Aizawa could "Not true! What's wrong with a little fun aye?" Mic had picked up some crayons and started doodling.

Catching Katsukis attention, Aizawa could see the size of his pupil pulsing It was possible he could regress happily tonight and Aizawa was gonna do anything he was capable of.

"Your allowed to color of you want go ahead." Aizawa persuaded also grabbed a couple crayons and began sketching out a T-chart.

Katsuki debated but eventually picked up a red crayon and doodling lines and only what they could assume circles , Aizawa smiled lightly.

"Okay lets start, Do you have any favorite snacks?" Aizawa put bullet points in of the columns.

"Um.."Katsuki anxiously played with his feet while subconsciously doodling with mic.

"I like cereal.." he mumbled but Aizawa nodded and wrote it down, he might not get much out of Katsuki today but its worth a try.

"Favorite color?" Aizawa kicked back onto the sofa, Katsuki and mic were sitting on the floor coloring on the coffee table.

He responded quicker the second time "def red, or orange." As the time went on Katsuki was obviously falling deeper into his headspace and messing up simple words.

Aizawa grimaced, he didnt know how the blond would react to the next question, " Kat can you tell me things that you don't like..?"

Katsuki froze and then his hand that held the crayon shook and trembled, Aizawa wanted to reach out but wanted to respect his space.

"Mama..." Katsuku spoke in a cracked small voice.

Before the tears started falling he stuffed his face into his hands with muffled sobs causing room to freeze.

'Yeah "happy"' Aizawa thought he had failed,

"Little listener can I touch you?" Mic spoke hoping for a response, surprisingly Katsuki nodded.

Mic envloped the young boy into a huge and rubbed his back, "It's okay hunny you'll never see her again"

Aizawa sat watching the scene on guard, until his cries died down. Mic removed his arms but Katsukis head remained on mic shoulder as he went back to coloring.

"M' sorry.." Katsuki sniffled, Aizawa smiled sadly "I promise you, you have nothing to apologize for."

"Hey sho, look its you!" Mic held up his paper to show the horrible drawing warning a scowl from his husband.

Katsuki giggled before yawning and letting his eyelids hang low.

Mic chuckled, "looks like it's someones bedtime."

-

"Yeah Denks literally told his old man off! I could never talk to my parents that way!" Kirishima whimpered from the other side of the phone.

"Pikauchus got balls." Katsuki commented before laughing.

There was suddenly a knock at his bedroom door as it was push open revealing his teacher. " lunch is ready-" He spoke swinging around the door before seeing Katsuki sprawled out along the bed.

He lifted an eyebrow, "you good kiddo?" Aizawa didn't know what he was looking but something seemed off about the boy, or...maybe he did succeed last night.

"Yeah, why?" Katsuki made a face of confusion, Aizawa said nothing and returned downstairs.

He had let Katsuki sleep in that morning, After tucking him in last night he'd seen how tired he looked.

Honestly he felt he could get used to this life style...

(A/N: I have a game changer chapter idea but I need like 2-3 chapter fillers ideas, preferably in a regressed setting with Aizawa and Mic! As their weekend counseling sessions begin!) and