|8|

(Epic writers block I'm not doing so well mentally so I won't update as often)

The sound of feet tapping, phones going on and off, papers being flipped echoed throughout the police station.

.

.

.
Aizawa was now leading an upset bakugo back to his cell. Once he got there Grabbing the keys to lock him up , "w-wait!" Bakugo said having a clear mind now Aizawa lifted his eyebrow "c-can you please take these off..." Bakugo said bring his hands forward aizawa frowned at the thought and reluctantly took off his handcuffs. "Please consider cooperating tomorrow they'll probably let you out, I look forward to seeing you in class soon" aizawa did a light soft smile before walking away.

Bakugo walked backwards stumbling then sitting on the hard mattress putting his head into his hand. 'Theres no way I can become a hero now..' Bakugo felt the need to cry once again but he didn't have any to drop. Leaning back down on the mattress closing his eyes hoping for a better day tomorrow.

.

..

...

"Toga Twice cut it out before you wake him up!" Dabi whisper shouted.

Twice turned the knob for the volume of the radio, Katsuki began to stir in his sleep.

"Shit.." Dabi said Katsukis eyes began to flutter open unaware of the sudden change of scenery.

"Hey kitkat you awake now?" Toga said in a babyish tone.

Tears began to clutter at the brim of Katsukis eyes the other began to not it. Then a sudden loud whale came from him as tears rolled down his face. As an attempt to calm the blond down before he got too overwhelmed he began rubbing his back which only made Katsuki feel uncomfortably struggling against the strapped car seat he was in. "Come on kat..calm down daddys here" dabi said while trying to calm the blond "did you guys bring the bag?" Dabi said while looking at the front of vehicle where toga and twice were "oh yeah!" Toga said while digging in some weird bag.

She brought out a plain black pacifier passing it to Dabi. Dabi hoped this would do the trick putting the plastic piece into his mouth. Once the pacifier hit his lips he slowly closed his eyes letting sleep once again take over. "Omg he is so much adorable in person!!" Toga said while gazing at the sleeping blond. Dabi glared at toga hardly causing her to have a cold sweat turning around.

...

..

.

Bakugo groaned as he opened his eyes, he felt sometimes tight around his waist Immediately panicking. He then felt something in his mouth spitting it out to see the black plastic pacifier looking at it horrified. "WHO THE HELL IS THERE!" Bakugo yelled while looking around the dimmed light room his was in it looked like some sort of hospital room. He suddenly realized the flourish beeping beside him seeing a bag of liquid being pumped inside of him he began to hyperventilate and struggle against the strapped covering him.

Not noticing a certain blond peak through the door "hey kat are you awake ye-" toga saw how panicked bakugo looked and ran to get Dabi and Mr .compress. Katsuki closed his eyes in order to focus on his breathing he soon felt finger run through his hair making his eye shoot open he saw a unfamiliar guy in a mask and then dabi. He moved his head away from mr.compress hand with his still ragged breathing "LET ME GO!" Bakugo yelled practically bursted everyone's ear drums. "Look kat we need you to calm down were just helping you" mr.compress said in a soothingly tone.

Shigaraki then came in with some sort of broth in his hand."Its done" Shigaraki said while shutting the door behind him. "Just in time."Dabi said as he took the bowl from Shigaraki "Ok kat could you please open up?" He said while wavering the spoon of broth towards his lips. Katsuki growled in response turning his head, "come on it's not poised or anything were just trying to restore your health." Dabi said trying to convince Bakugo.

"M' not hungry.." Bakugo said not yelling this time, "cut the crap katsuki your practically a living skeleton" Shigaraki said cutting the silent tension which made tears prick Bakugo eyes. "If you don't eat now where gonna put you on a feeding tube so I suggest you obey." Dabi said as mr.compress continually rubbed his back. Bakugo hummed as he turned his head the other way to where they couldn't see the tears fall down his face.

"We only want what's good for you kid you dont need to put up a act around us" mr.compress said as he rubbed circles into his back calming him down. "Okay.." bakugo said obeying, the fed him the entire bowl feeling disgusted and immediately wanting to puke. He closed his eyes trying to focus on how to escape as they left him I'm the room bye his self.

~

"How do you handle kids so..easily?" Dabi asked while sitting as the bar with mr.compress

"Two reasons actually.." he laughed

"When I was younger me and my younger sister were practically neglected by my mother so I pretty much took care of her," he started

"Fast forward she died of starvation because I couldn't balance both of us. I ended up getting a job as a clown once I dropped of out college..I guess it's just a natural instinct." Mr.compress finished having a heavy mood from the remembrance of his past.

"Could you teach me?" Dabi asked while Mr.compress looked at him confused."how to care for children, I wanna be the best dad for katsuki I want him to feel safe." Mr.compress smiled afterwards "of course"

~
.

..

...

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY SON!" Mitsuki yelled while slamming his fist at the police office front desk

"Ma'am I ensure you that we'll find him as fast as possible we have police men working on it now" the lady at the front desk reassured her but mitsuki continues to yell. Mr.aizawa leaded his attention to the familiar blond wanting to have a conversation with her he approached her. "Mrs.bakugo I'm sure you remeber me?" Aziawa said catching the attention of mitsuki "yeah.." she said calming down "could we please talk in for a bit" he asked not trying to seem of any suspicious "make it quick" she snapped as she followed aizawa.

•••••••••••••••••••••♡•••••••••••••••••••••••

(Thanks for 1k reads also!"

1072 words