|14|

(If you read chapter 13 within the hour I've posted it please go back and reread it there has been an error so it didn't show the entire chapter)
.

.

.

.

"The fuck?" Katsuki saying hiding his face in embrassment.

Dabi taps his thigh once again "no cursing little kids should stay in there place" he said while smirking. Bakugo banged his hands against the high chair "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING A KID YOU BURNT BITCH" That time Dabi had hit him harder causing Katsuki to cry and through a fit. "Someone's getting a little fussy, I'll put him down for a nap." Mr.compress lifts Katsuki from the high chair and brings him down the hall.

Katsuki struggles against mr.compress arms as he cries harder while his face turns a shade of red. Once mr.compress reached Katsukis room he sat the blond in the crib. Katsuki cried harder while mr.compress shushed him. He then walked over to a drawer pulling out a sky blue pacifier pushing it in between Katsukis lips making his cries turn  into sniffles. He made his way over to the switch and flicked the lights which cause katsuki to sob again. 'Shit' mr.compres thought as he scrambled to plug in the night light projector.

(I'm tired of typing "mr.compress" so I'll replace it with his last name 'sako' so you don't get confused!"

After 5 minutes there was no sound or movement heard from the young blond indicating he had feel asleep. Sako them grinned lightly as he made his way back to the bar area. "Did he fight it?" Dabi asked as he took a sip from glass "m'nope he slipped so it was easier" sako said as he sat down on a stool."ughhh taking care of a baby is so much workkkkkk!" Toga said as she flopped down on the sofa the other looked at her with annoyed looked and went back to what they where doing.

"I've been thinking...we should get something katsuki likes so he would be for comfortable." Dabi stated sakos and togas eyebrows perked up. "That wouldn't be a bad idea he would settle much faster"sako said "and how would we know what he likes?"toga asked as she bounced on the sofa. "Simple sneak into his home." The two were astonished. "Yeah but who? We all cant possible sneak in with his abusive mother there"sako said.

"I think toga is are best choice here, shes lighter, smaller although shes quite loud I'm sure she'll find something" toga nodded happily. "You'll leave 7pm tonight tell boss before you leave."With that Dabi left the bar area.

(Sorry only 442 words!)