|16|

(This is short wanted to get it out since I haven't updated recently :,)

Dabi was currently in his scrolling and looking at the latest hero news...looking at no other than his father endeavor.
.

.

.
A small knock was then heard from his door. "What?" He said in a annoyed tone getting no answer in return. He scoffed standing up from his chair going to open the door. He was expecting it to see Katsuki sitting on the floor in front of him.

Dabi poked his head to see where He came from, seeing sako at the end of the hall smiling before walking off. He sighed and looked back at Katsuki he had curious little eyes a innocent child would have 'adorable..' Dabi thought.

All of a sudden The blond puts his arms up with 'Lala' in his hands. "Dada!" He said shocking Dabi causing him to have a small tinted pink blush across his face. He pick up the small bringing him inside his bedroom.

"What were you doing in the hall bud?" Dabi blew bubbles onto his belly causing him to have a laughing fit. Dabi saw how his scooted around uncomfortably he lifted his eyebrows in realization. Walking to his closet and pulled out a large hoodie.

He walks back over to the bed, Hesitantly removing the blondes clothing as he stares at him innocently. He really couldn't get enough of this cuteness. The hoodie was quite big on katsuki reminding him that he need to get supplies for the boy he face-plamed himself "goddmanit!"

He heard giggling from the blond. He looked quite happy is this state  warming Dabi heart. He picked up Katsuki adjusting him on his hips. "Let's go see aunty and uncle huh?" Dabi said as he carried him all the way to the bar area.

~

Dabi walked into the bar area to see yet again a disaster. Twice was slumped against the couch with bottle littering the ground. Toga looks like a glitter canon explode on her. Mr.compress is somehow sipping on the same cup of tea he made hours ago. The place was not safe for a toddler to say the least.

Dabi closes his eyes to contain his anger."compress, toga come on were going shopping" Dabi says as he zips up his hood throwing it over his head. Toga was overly excited jumping up and down will sako nodded " I would like to go! ʇuop ᴉ llǝɥ ǝɥʇ ou" twice stumbles over his words at the end Dabi ignores the drunky putting shoes on kat.

"You sure you wanna take him? What if he's big again and try to escape." Toga asks "down worry we'll be fine" Dabi respond taking Katsuki by his hand. "Let's go" he signals the two to follow behind.

~~

They show how end up at the closet mall where Shigaraki confronted Midoriya. Katsuki held  onto Dabi's hand walking slower with each step feeling akward and anxious being in public. Eventually he came to a stop causing dabi to look back.

"Is something wrong kat?" He lifted a eyebrow.He shook his head excessively, Dabi sighed and picked up the blond carrying him to the next store. Toga was ranting on bout how katsuki would look in certain clothes as Sako just followed quietly.

Katsuki groans because he was extremely bored and tired of tiga ranting. She reminds him alot of the nerd..Dabi chuckled at Katsuki "dont worry bud we are almost there" just as a brief reminder of the greenette. They past by two short people one having brown hair and...green curls. His eyes widened at the sight.

He immediately comes to his sense not being in the little headspace anymore his body goes tight as he clutches on dabis hoodie. "Hey? You alright?" Dabi asks feeling how he suddenly froze. Katsuki nods not being in the vulnerable state anymore.

As they entered the store Dabi Sat  katsuki onto his feet. "Ok so we need some clothes, pacifiers, bottle, some toys, and diapers.." Dabi whispered the last part but Katsuki heard it as his eyes bulged for a little.

"Kat you'll stay with auntie for a little so you can get some toys ok?"  Dabi bent down to the blondes level. He stood up and looked at toga with a very serious face "toga  watch him do not let him get away" she nodded with a smile

Oh boy, this was gonna be a day..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

742 words