|23|

A/N: ( I'm getting somewhere, commenting helps with motivation so thank you to those that support and start my chapters! Sorry for the long break don't wanna ditch you guys)

__________________

Katsuki had fun for once, he didn't feel as if his life was in danger. He was told that Aizawa would be checking up on him during lunch which was happening soon.

There was a knock at the door as recovery girl stopped briefly from typing on the computer.
Aizawa walked inside to see katsuki writing away in a fancy notebook. It almost looked like a diary tbh.

"I gave him something to keep his private thoughts in, comes in handy and is a great coping mechanism."

The dark-haired man smiled lightly gazing at his student. Before walking over and sitting next to Katsuki.

"You hungry? We could head to the cafeteria for lunch if you would like?" He spotted the open package of almonds on the table he guessed it was a snack.

Katsuki hesitated the almonds kept him stable in the meantime but he needed more. He nodded in response and the two were on their way. As they headed down the hall voices grew louder and louder, he wasn't used to the chaotic setting.
~

His heartbeat increased with the loud ring. "BAKUGO BAKUGO!!" he was finally back to reality. Others tried to pull him back "p-please..." he heard the faint voice below him. He let go of whatever he was holding on to and looked down into his palms. What he saw was 'blood' it surely wasn't his then...' Monoma..' bakugo looked up at the boy on the ground his face covered with fear blood Lots of blood seeping from his wrists.'d-did i-i...'

~

"Katsuki!" a shout brought him back to reality, and he realized he had stopped. "M'sorry.." he slipped out. They were right in front of the door of the cafeteria. Aizawa noticed him trembling slightly.

"You okay kid?" He bent down to his level with his eyebrows furred. Katsuki nodded shakily "I don't wanna go.." Aizawa tried to figure out the sudden change of mind but everything clicked.

"Okay I'm not gonna make, will you be fine out here for a bit?" Katsuki nodded as he saw his sensei disappear into the loud room. He trembled and shook trying very hard to calm down.

He slid down the wall and onto the ground bringing his legs up to his chest... he felt eyes piercing his skin he just wanted them to stop and go away as he covered his face with his arms. It seemed like hours.

"Katsuki?" He looked up and saw Aizawa with a tray in hand. Katsuki quickly got off the floor getting handed the tray before being led to a teacher's lounge.

Once entering eyes were shot open and questions were thrown. Katsuki tried very hard to avoid questions.

He sat at a table with Aizawa and mic as the two chatted away about adult life and family crap.

"Soo Katsuki, since I don't have afternoon class we'll be hanging out! Maybe go out for a treat what do you say?" Mic cheered with a bright. Katsuki couldn't lie but his personality was a bit much for himself but he nodded.

Soon enough teachers started to leave heading to their classes, which include Aizawa. Katsuki would never admit it but he was sad to see him go. "I'll see you at the home bye." Aizawa ruffled the blond's hair leaving out.

Now it was awkward.

"So do you have any favorite desserts?" Mic asked trying to ease up the tense atmosphere.

There was a long silence before Katsuki spoke.

"I like Taiyaki" Mic suggested that they stopped at a cafe before picking up eri so that was where they went.

The vibes the cafe had given off were nice and calm not too many bystanders, perfect weather, and just overall nice.

The two entered the small cafe with the ding of the bell alerting staff. "Welcome!" One of the bartenders spoke. Mic was the one to do all the speaking, Katsuki was much too anxious to even make eye contact.

"Would you like anything to drink?" The cockatoo asked, "Just water please." Yamada smiled softly.

Seeing the blond being so polite was both heartbreaking and a sign of maturity, he was growing rather quickly mostly due to trauma despite that there are people here to support him.

Soon they were seated. Their being together at a cafe setting was an interesting pair. Before Katsuki always thought the pro was rather annoying but now he sees that his perspective was rather judgmental and irrational.

He couldn't lie he felt fucking weird, usually, he'd do anything to get out of awkward situations but now he was calm and collected while panicking internally.

His brain began to feel fuzzy, he wanted that comfort, just wanted to be in those arms one more time. Even though shouldn't be feeling like this he craved it.

"What's on your mind?" Katsukis thoughts got interrupted by the blond man stuffing coffee jelly in his mouth. He had forgotten about the pastry in front of him.

"Him..." he answered shortly before picking up one of his taiyaki and taking a bite steaming seeping out the pastry. Yamada lifted his eyebrow but didn't push it any further.

So enough after there were done they were back in the car again on the way to pick up Eri.
The fuzziness had left Katsuki's head only growing more and more stead but he couldn't let this surpass him.

They pulled up in the lot as Yamada put the car to a stop. "I won't be long," he said before shutting the door rather hard it shook Katsuki. He felt uneasy as he scratched his head. The clothes he wore became uncomfortable it was getting harder to understand simple words.

'Can I just be normal for once!' katsuki mentally beat himself. He adjusted himself in his seat and calmed down the fuzziness lowering down a bit.

Just in time Yamada came back and helped Eri into the back seat. "Everyone buckled in?"

"Yes!" Eri giggled.

"Next stop home!"

1040 words  (I'm getting somewhere. Its late and dozing off simulates my brain. merry late Christmas)