|22|

Hizashi finished the dishes in the sink before wiping them down and sanitizing everything in the kitchen.

Shota always swore he had some type of OCD but hizashi was just a clean organized person.

He tucked eri into bed and read her a story also checking up on his other son before returning to their bedroom.

Hizashi hummed delightful at the unusual scene of Katsuki wrapped up at Shotas side, with a smile he entered the bedroom getting cozy with the too.

"So tomorrow?" Hizashi questioned hesitantly not wanting to break the silence. Shots huffed pausing momentarily " I guess we'll have to see how he acts and I'll maybe take off as a temporary solution" Thick sleep in his voice.

His husband kiss and creased his forehead. "Get some rest love," Hizashi said before laying down. Shota reached over to turn off the lamp before letting the darkness consume him.

~

~

Shota was startled awake hearing a scream from downstairs, looking over to see his husband still sound asleep but katsuki was gone.

He threw the blankets off before rushing out and down the stairs. He saw katsuki in the middle of the living room looking around frantic.

"Bakugo?" Shota called out.

Their eyes meet a flash of anger in Bakugos eyes before relief set over, his body language still showing uneasiness.

"You okay kiddo?" Shota stepped closer to the blond before katsuki snatched away with a growl "Don't touch me!"

"Fine look, I won't touch you but I need to know how you feel , are you okay?" Shouta said while turning on a lamp. "I'm...fine?" Katsuki said it as more of a question.

Shouta nodded checking the clock, he figured he might as well cook breakfast for a change " feel free to relax, do you think you okay enough to come to Yuuei? Or would you rather stay here alone..?" He offered the choice of grabbing ingredients out of the fridge.

"Please don't leave me!" Katsuki said quickly as his eyes widened and his heart raced. "Okay okay! No one's leaving you" Shouts sat a hand on the blond's shoulder for comfort.

"We'll just arrive late to pick up some clothes from your dorm...and maybe you can check in with recovery girl."

Katsuki raised an eyebrow "why recovery girl?"

Shouts hesitated "for an evaluation of course."

"You tryna say I'm slow or something? I'm capable of participating in class!" He shouted.

"Bakugo, kid no we care for you-"

"Katsuki" he interrupted. "Excuse me?" Shouta asked confused.

"Call me ...Katsuki," the blond said.

~~

Aizawa parked right in front of Class 2-As. Dormitory, he had just dropped Eri off at daycare before heading to UA. He watched as Katsuki fiddled with his hands and arms nervous.

"Katsuki your okay no one inside I'm sure of it, now let go." They both got out the door approaching the building. Heading inside the lights were turned off and no trace of students.

Aizawa lead the way towards the elevator as Katsuki lingered behind taking a look at the place.

It's been so long...

Not one thing had changed thankfully he had to get familiar with his surroundings. "Katsuki?" Aizawa looked at the blond while already in the elevator, before he quickly ushered himself inside. 

The ride to the 5th floor was a little less awkward but manageable. Once they step foot to Katsukis dorm Aizawa excused himself. "You.. go ahead and change, pack a bag. I'll be just downstairs MK?"

Katsuki nodded pushing himself despite not wanting to be left alone. Once he got into his room it was like everything was frozen in time. Light dust on top of his desk nothing being moved as if he had died.

He quickly changed, rather than wearing the usual clothes he wore every day he packed rather comfy clothes that were gifts from family and friends.

As he got all his things he could've sworn he heard a door shut as he stepped foot off his door. It didn't ease his nerves just a bit.

Katsuki quickly made his way back to the floor level where his sensei was. Aizawa notice how relatively close Katsuki stood by him than usual but shook it off. "Let's go kiddo".

Once they made it to UA's main building Aizawa turned down a hallway that Katsuki hadn't gone down before. Before they stopped at a huge door a sign that said 'Nezu'.

Katsuki gulped. "Come in!" A cheery voice was heard from the inside. The two walked in to see the mouse bear 'nothing changed' he had thought.

"Young bakugo, welcome back! I'm so glad to see you're doing well." Nezu said smiling. He saw nezu pass over a folder to Aizawa "You two have a great day!" Then the two left.

They both arrived at recovery girl's office. "Final stop" Aizawa announced as the knocked on the door. They were meet face to face greetings were exchanged. Everything was relatively normal too normal in fact. "Right right shouta your late you should be on your way!"

Recovery girl pushed the tall man out of her office before shutting the door. She flipped over a sign that said do not disturb on it. "So, young bakugo how've you been?" Sitting walked over to her desk very slowly before sitting down.

"I'm fine" Katsuki.

recovery girl observed the teen's behavior as relatively calm and giving short answers. She noticed how he would fidget with his hands. "It's okay son you can sit if you would like she pointed to the chair."

Katsuki sat down slowly soon relaxing. "Please call me Katsuki." Recovery girl's brows lifted and nodded. He was very polite compared to the last time she spoke to the teen.

"I've been speaking with Aizawa, we believe it would be beneficial if you would start counseling with me.. at least every other day if you up for it?"

Katsuki thought about it.. he hadn't had good experiences with therapy but one last try wouldn't hurt. He nodded slowly. The old lady smiled.

"Let's not waste time, would you like to play some games? Any suggestions?"

"Uno?" Katsuki asked "prepare to get beat kid" she cracked her knuckles.

1017 words
(This shouldn't have taken as long as it should, I'm gonna start rebuilding a plot bare with me!)