|20|

{I feel accomplished omg page 20}
.

.

.

.

.

.

Katsuki sat up in the carrier, he was currently in the back of an ambulance presumably heading to a hospital. a buff male was currently sitting in the back with the blond as his eyes scanned the entire veichle nervously still on edge.

"could you hold your arm out for me?" the male asked in a soft voice, Katsuki obeyed but immediately snatched it away on he saw the needle in his hand inching away from his skin. panic began to set as he tried to break free from the strapped they secured him with.

"look it's okay it's okay, I need you to calm down it'll only be a small pinch" The was trying to pressure the boy, Katsuki didn't believe him one bit he's lied to practically his entire life why believe someone now!?

Tears began to pour out his eyes as a sob interrupted the man, "Hey, everything alright back there?" The driver said from above "yeah, it's just he won't let me put the Iv in.." the man said as he still attempted to calm the blonde.

"That's fine he seems fine currently we'll have the nurse put one in we're almost there."

--

They shortly after reached the emergency room.

Katsuki stay up on the carrier as they rolled him down the hallway becoming more anxious as people walked past.

Eventually stopped at a room as the two guys spoke to a nurse about the events.

Time seemed to be getting slower by the second as the sound of his thumping heart filled his ear.

"Hi Katsuki, I'm miss kelly and I'm going to be checking up on you" a soft voice broke out A tall lady with soft-looking brunette hair looked at Katsukis Panicked face.

"could you step on this weight for my hon?" The sweet voice asked.

Katsuki stepped foot off the carrier as he wobbled for a moment stepping onto the weight.

"105 Ibs.." The lady dragged out as she wrote down on a clipboard.

"ok now, you can go sit down on the bed for me please." She walked behind Katsuki as he cautiously sat down on it.

His breathing was ragged was very faint, "could you tell me how old are you??" Miss Kelly asked as she shut the door behind her standing beside him.

Katsuki shook his head tremendously "I-I don' no" he spoke as he gripped his hair tightly.

She furred her eyebrows confused at the gesture. 'He doesn't remember his age? Maybe this is some type of regression...' she thought.

"I wan daddy!" He screeched as tears flowed rapidly down his cheek, It startled miss kelly as she attempted to calm him down a bit.

After a couple of minutes, he was just sniffling. Another nurse walked in with gloves on holding needles and tubes.

Katsuki's eyes widen as he scooted himself back as the nurse came closer. "It's okay kid it'll be quick" miss kelly held onto katsuki provoking him from being able to move.

The blond started to cry before the which gave the nurse signs of regression making it plainly obvious.

So enough they hooked up the Iv to his arm he passed out from exhaustion. "You find any relatives?" miss kelly asked the nurse who was cleaning up.

"Yes..but no" the nurse said "His mother refuses to show up and his father has cut connections" the nurse states sadly "But someone has temporary guardianship of his under the name of Shota Aizawa" Miss Kelly's face brightened up.

"Well call him! This kid needs all the support he can get" miss kelly said the other nurse nodded and walks out of the room.

Glancing over at the slumped blond she smiled light going over to tuck him in.

~~~

A frantic male opened the door as he saw Katsuki laying asleep, miss kelly quickly made herself present for any rucks that had happened.

"what's going on? is he okay?" Aizawa was concerned although he always had a stern voice he deeply was worried about the blond and seeing him out of the blue.

"He is fine, we currently had he hooked up to flow any bad drugs that could possibly be there. But I must warn you about his mental state.." she said as her voice got weary

"he has some signs of infantile behavior we aren't sure what it is we'll have a specialist check upon him, we're hoping it's some sort of regression" miss kelly stated having Aizawa shook

Of course, he had heard of it before but how was he supposed to take care of a kid mentally not his age??. Katsuki sat up rubbing his eye. 

Aizawa quickly went up to the kid, "Hey bakugo are you okay? you remember me..right?"

Katsuki babbled as his eyes welled up with tears.

"I'll excuse myself" miss Kelly walked out of the room

'oh, what do I do now..'

~~~~~~~~~

783 words