|21|

.

.

.

.

.

Aizawa's eyes almost practically jumped out of his eye socket. He couldn't believe was he was hearing from his most aggressive student.

What did the Lov do to him...?

He cautiously sat next to the blond trying to comfort him "I'm here for you kid."

Aizawa ran his fingers through the blond's hair as he rang up his husband and explained things to him.

"His parents cut off connections, and I'm his only other guardian or he'll be put into the system zashi what do I do!" Aizawa whispered, shouting stressfully.

Yamada was lost for words as he stuttered through the phone, "we can't exactly put him into a fostering system he isn't really in the right mental state" Aizawa said plainly with no explanation

His husband sighed, scratching his head "I'll come to visit you and Katsuki, and hopefully we could bring him home today, I'm sure Hitoshi and eri wouldn't mind."

Aizawa smiled lightly as he looked at the boy who was nodding off to sleep, "right I'll see you in a bit" ending the call he studied the blond a bit more before he was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Turns out it was the psychiatrist the nurse had spoken about having to awaken Katsuki; the babyish behavior has yet to change.

As soon as he saw the psychiatrist he started wailing and soon started hyperventilating, Aizawa succeeded in calming him down.

They tried asking the boy questions but he remained quiet as he clung to Shota's side. The psychiatrist began to write down his behavior and then asked Aizawa about the blond.

"Is he gonna stay like this forever?" Aizawa asked as he sighed heavily

"Well," the physiatrist adjusted his glasses "it's clear he's in a different headspace with a little bit of comfort and some rest he should be good...I can't guarantee he'll get out of it but he'll spend most of his time there."

They stood up and wiped off his clothing "he Can go home now, I'll give you some supplies for the little boy before you head out."

The psychiatrist left as Aizawa felt the weight on his shoulder, smiling in aww at the sleeping blond on his shoulder.

--

Soon enough Yamada had texted Aizawa saying he was in the parking lot, Aizawa of the blonde situated onto his hip while standing up while heading out the hospital's entrance.

he saw his husband in view with the car window rolled down he saw his soft worried smile.

Shota opened the back car door gently putting down Katsuki and buckling in he sat a bag on the floor getting a questioning look from Hizashi.

he quickly buckled in his seat belt, "what's in the bag?" His husband pulled him in for a kiss,

Shota didn't know himself "some essentials for Katsuki"

The ride to the family's home was comfortably quiet, Katsuki didn't wake up surprisingly.

they eventually pulled into the driveway, the sun was beginning to set and the street lights were on.

"I'll carry Katsuki you grab the bag," Shota said in a tired voice and a bit of a rush.

Hizashi could tell he was exhausted, he grabbed the bag before stepping onto their porch trying to find the right key.

he first saw the sight of his son "hey pops where's dad?" Hitoshi says taking a glass out of the cupboard

"hey Toshi he's just outside" hizashi sat his keys on the coffee table and the bag on the floor feeling his son eye it.

Shouta then enters carrying katsuki bridle style, Hitoshi's eyes widen fumbles with the glass in his hand "when- wher-" Shouta huffed

"we'll talk about it tomorrow just know he'll be staying with us"Shouta walked down the hallway to the guest room quietly opening the door

He lifts the sheets before putting the blonde's small body under them as he was being tucked in.

trying not to feel pity for the blond, but being kidnapped twice and abandoned by your parents is beyond unbelievable.

Shouta then entered the kitchen where he saw Hitoshi and his husband stirring a pot of what he assumed was dinner.

"Toshi could you get eri while I set the table," Hizashi said as he got plates out of the cabinet.

Shouta sat down with a mug of coffee about to take a sip before he feels the mug being lowered from his mouth. He peaked up to his husband with a plate of food. "You know coffee and spaghetti don't exactly go together?"

With a chuckle, he sat down the plate of food as well as three more before taking a seat next to the insomnia male.

Hitoshi soon came back holding the hand of a small girl rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"Hi dad and papa!" she smiled cheerfully while climbing into the chair.

"Hi, honey" Yamada ruffled the youngling's head before digging into his food.

As soon as Shouta had picked up his fork a screeching sob shot through everyone's ears.

Shouta had dropped the fork rushing to the guest bedroom. Eri with a confused look to her papa for questions while the same worried face lingered on his.

"Hitoshi watched your sister for a bit please" Yamada followed his husband's footsteps into the room.

Katsuki had his face buried into Sho's neck as the male tried to comfort him. He had stopped the usual wet spot in the bed.

"Could you run a warm bath?" Shouta asked his husband tiredly. He nodded

--

Shouta was currently in the bathroom attempting to help the blond wash up.

Yamada was going through the bag Shouta had brought home to see if there were any items that could help the blonde. he found some protection, but no extra clothes.

He huffed as he went through his closet he found a shirt that he could no longer fit assuming it'll fit the blond.

he brought the essentials to the bathroom handing them to Shouta with a thankful look.

eventually, he finished eating dinner with Hitoshi and eri.

--------------------

972 words

(guys I really don't know why and where in building this story...I think I might have to discontinue it I'll be making a final decision soon, this book just keeps getting cringer by the second idk where I'm going)