15.

Pete chuckled. "I thought I would be the one begging to stay, but now I'm not allowed to leave anymore."

"You begged though." Vegas murmured against Pete's neck.

"Oh really? I don't remember. Wasn't it you who almost cried back then.." Pete smiled.

"Shut up."

"Or what? What are you gonna do Mr. Vegas..?" Pete asked slyly while caressing Vegas' hair.

"You know what I'm gonna do."

"I know. And I want you to do just that..."

~

No one knew what the time was by now but the sunlight was already starting to pour into the room. Two figures could be seen laying on the bed in its golden glow.

They were awake, once again. It had been like that the whole night. Vegas sleeping, Pete sleeping, both of them sleeping and both of them being awake by the other one waking up.

They laid face to face this time.

"So Vegas, what happens now..?"

"Should we eat something? I bet you're hungry." Vegas asked, ready to get up.

"Vegas. What happens about us?" Pete asked again and Vegas laid back down. He took a hold of Pete's hands and then smirked slightly.

"What do you want to happen? You wanna take my last name and be happy ever after?"

"I-"

The playful smirk disappeared.
"You're a part of the mafia now Pete. You're gonna stand beside me, right?"

Peck.
"Of course. I'm ready." Pete smiled and poked Vegas' nose.
"But what I meant was more about our.. like what do we call each other.. Would you like me to call you my boyfriend or..?"

A slight blush appeared on Pete's face as he struggled to find the words.

"Fuck. Were you always this cute?" Vegas pinned Pete down on the bed and leaned in for a very sweet and slow kiss. After a few seconds Vegas pulled away.
"Alright, you can call me whatever you want to but just know that I'm only ever gonna call you Pete I can't bother with any of that romantic shit-"

Pete pecked Vegas to shut his mouth.
"Nope. You gotta call me your boyfriend as well. Otherwise, aren't people gonna mistake us for friends?"

Vegas pondered for a second. "I guess you're right. And that can't happen."

Pete chuckled at his silly boy.. friend. He couldn't believe that he was able to call Vegas that. Finally. It made his stomack feel weird.
And Vegas was like mad hot, he got to have that man all for himself. Oh god.

"Let's go." Pete stood up.

"To where?"

"Eat. Some real food "

"But your ass-"

"Vegas! Shut it you dog!"

~

It was kind of hard for Pete to walk so Vegas carried him to the huge dining room.
Apparently the place they were staying at was some kind of a secret house of the Theerapanyakul family and he and Vegas were currently alone in this insanely large building.

They sat down and Vegas went to find something to eat.
"I gotta introduce you to some people today. So we're not going to stay for long."

"Where are we going?" Pete really liked this place but it was probably for the best to not stay in a hiding place for too long. He was also very excited to meet new people.