1.

"I need you..."

"Yeah, I know. And you will always need me Pete. Hang in there, yeah?" He chuckled and pulled his shoes on, ready to go and so he went.

Once again. Once again Pete was left there. And again he cried. And Vegas left without giving any kind of comfort, again.

It was cold in the bed without Vegas. Slowly Pete pulled a shirt on. He wiped his tears and let new ones fall.
It was always like this. It wasn't like Pete was not used to this. That was what he told himself and got the strength to crawl out of the bed.

A phone rang somewhere. Pete searched the bed and found it after a short while.

"Oh, grandma! Good morning!" Pete's voice trembled a bit but he bit his tongue harshly and kept quiet.

"Morning Pete? It is already past four. You silly boy." His grandma chuckled.

Already past four? Pete glanced at the clock. Wtf? Vegas had done his business for four hours?!

"Haha! I was just testing you grandma. To see if you've already started to forgot things." Pete forced himself to laugh while panicking.

He was supposed to be at work at five. Vegas really did mess his life up. But it wasn't like he could just leave the boy. And even if he could, he wouldn't.

Pete ended the call with his grandma as quickly as possible and got ready. He put on his work-underwear, a vanilla body lotion everywhere he reached and pulled his outer clothes on.

Ready to go, Pete practically ran out of his apartment. Being late for work was not a small matter. He could easily lose his job entirely. It depended all on the clients.

Someone had an appointment at exactly on five pm and fortunately Pete was there at 4:58.

"Pete!"
The most annoying voice in the whole universe. Pete closed his eyes and took in a deep breath before opening his eyes again.

"Yeah? Rock. What is it?"

Said boy blinked annoyingly and slowly took the straw of his drink between his huge lips sucking for a moment before speaking.
"You know that you're supposed to be here before the customer, right?"

"Yeah i know. Right now I'm in a bit of a rush so..." Pete glanced at the clock anxiously. It was still 4:58.

"So next time be sure to be on time yeah? Otherwise it's gonna end sadly for you..." Rock didn't say anything more but pouted his disgusting lips and pretended to wipe his tears.

Pete ran again.

He stopped in front of the door of his first client and tried to calm his breathing.

At 4:59 he opened the door.

A/N:
I don't know why but I'm so scared to publish this book!! I don't know if I'll do well enough.
But if you're here, hi, thanks for coming👋 I appreciate every single reader <3