7.

His hair was messy and he only had a robe on.

What the fuck. He wasn't there for Pete, was he..?

Pete stood still, not really knowing what to do. Should he wake the boy up?

What even was he doing here? Why would he pay for sex when he got that for free from Pete? Was he really that bad at it..? That couldn't be it, he was a professional after all..

Anxiously Pete ran a hand through his hair. Right... His hair was really not the cleanest at the moment. How would he face Vegas like this? He was fortunately not fired, but the thought of meeting Vegas in this condition felt as bad.

Pete had to think fast. Carefully he got closer and closer to Vegas until he was right in front of him. Quickly he waved his hand in front of Vegas's face. No reaction.

When Pete was convinced that the man in the bed really was asleep he rushed to the bathroom in the back of the room. These were rarely used, but for once they were of help.

Pete undressed quickly and got into the shower. The hot water calmed his tensed muscles down and Pete let out a long sigh of relief. As long as he'd smell good, he was alright. Hygiene was the most important thing at a job like this after all.

Pete normally was one to prioritize hygiene over everything, but today was just, yeah... Not his day.

There were various types of shampoos in the shelf and Pete almost had a hard time choosing one. Strawberry-vanilla or coconut, mango or-

A sound came from behind him. Someone had opened the door.

Pete closed his eyes and bit his lip hard like it would stop this from happening. This couldn't be happening.

Pete refused to turn around. He could cry from embarrassment at this moment.

Not a single sound was made in the rather small bathroom.

Suddenly Pete heard something. It almost sounded like someone was... no-
It was already too late when Pete realized what it was.

Vegas had already opened the door of the shower stall and slipped inside. Obviously naked.

Pete felt his cheeks heat up. Still he couldn't turn around.

Vegas didn't seem to mind. He took the shampoo from Pete's hands and started to apply it in the boy's hair. He also caressed Pete's nape and back softly.

Pete had to bite his lip even harder to not moan.

Vegas's cold finger gently touched a certain spot on Pete's shoulder. "Such a beautiful hickey you have there."

Pete heard the smirk in the boy's voice. Gosh.. this was killing him..

Vegas continued to wash his body from behind. Slowly his hands went lower from the shoulder area. They slid from his waist to his stomach.

Shocked from the contact of the cold hands in his lower stomach, Pete sharply turned around.
And he was faced with a smiling Vegas. He was enjoying this for sure.

Pete tried to calm his breathing while also trying to avoid Vegas's eyes. He wasn't sure where to look. Everywhere he looked at, it was all Vegas. He seemed to fill the entire other half of the shower stall.

Pete felt his face being lifted by Vegas's finger under his chin. Now he had no choice but to look him in the face.

Pete's gaze wandered from his eyes to his nose to his lips. How could one have a perfect face like that, there wasn't a single flaw.

"Do you usually come to shower in random customer's rooms on your worktime?" Vegas snapped Pete out of his daydream. He was holding the boy by his waist now.

Pete only managed to blink stupidly. Vegas was being weird, he was smiling. And he wasn't smiling in an evil way, he was smiling like normal people smile, happily.

Vegas bent down and landed a kiss on Pete's lips. "Pete?"

"W-wha- no, I don't. W-what are you doing here?" Pete was extremely puzzled.

Vegas chuckled. "I could ask the same question. But I guess I know it already. You're A whore."

Pete stiffened.

"I'm honestly kind of sad that you aren't my whore alone. You got more business going on than I thought."

"Don't call me that."
Sure, he fucked people for a living, but didn't he deserve respect as well? Right now he was working, and Vegas was his customer. He should really watch his mouth.

Vegas only smiled. He brought his hands from Pete's waist to his shoulders and leaned a bit forward. "I'm glad you're here." He smirked.

What was he on fr?

Pete cleared his throat. "I'm guessing you didn't come here for me, so... why exactly are you here?"

Vegas raised his brow in amusement. He was making a lot of facial expressions today. Usually his only emotions were lust and anger.
"Me? Well, I came here to have sex obviously."

Pete shook Vegas's hands from his shoulders. "Why? Why would you... pay for sex? You know you got me for free anytime you want, don't you?" Pete was desperately trying to find a reason for this. Vegas wasn't stupid, he wouldn't pay for something if he didn't have to.

Vegas leaned against the other side of the shower stall. He seemed to ponder whether to answer the question or not.
"You know I don't like lying.."

Pete nodded.

"So I'm gonna be honest. The reason I came here was in fact because of you. I didn't know you worked here tho", he cracked a little smile, "it's funny. I didn't know you were an expert."

Pete felt embarrassed for some reason. Just get to the point! Why did you come here because of me?

"I'm came here to get away from you. I didn't want to sleep with you anymore."

Pete swore his heart stopped.

Vegas laughed again. "But I guess destiny brought us together. Even tho you were late."

Pete could do nothing but stare at the face of the boy in front of him. Why?
What was wrong with him? Was Vegas just bored of him? Did he not want him anymore?

Pete had million questions, but Vegas seemed to have decided that the conversation was over. That it was time for the reason why he came here.

Pete was pulled in to a kiss, but he didn't feel anything. This wasn't what Vegas really wanted. He didn't want Pete anymore.

Pete was quick to pull away. "You don't have to do this. I'll call someome else here for you. You paid for this after all, so you should have the one that you want."

Pete excused himself from the shower stall. At least he got payed for getting his heart broken.

He didn't get far when Vegas's voice stopped him.

"Pete. You are the one I wanna do this with."

Pete almost chuckled. How many times are you gonna change your mind?

"That's funny. It's almost as if I didn't hear just a moment ago you saying that you didn't want sleep with me anymore."

He heard Vegas sigh behind him. Pete only squatted down to get his clothes and get away from this place.

A/N
Thank you luvs for all the reads and votes ❤️❤️ They really warm my heart and it makes me feel like there really are people who appreciate my work 😭🙏
I will keep writing the best I can💖