Chapter 30!

Y/n pov

"I fucking called it" i screamed a little to loud. Everyone turns to look at me. "Mind ya business" I say. "So you're alright with it?" Jaren said. "Yes dummy, why wouldn't I be?" I said hugging both of them. "John was terrified" Jaren said laughing. "Well I'm not mad. I'm happy for you guys." I said

We started walking back to everyone else. I walk up to Matt and grab his hand and put into mine. "What was that about?" Matt said leaning down into my ear. " I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you, so you'll have to wait." I say back. "Hm alright love." Matt says.

I instantly get butterflies from him saying that. I zone out and stop listening to what people were saying.

"Why does Droid have to tell me now? Why couldn't he have told me earlier."

I zone back in because Matt started talking to me. "Are you ok Y/n?" He asked. "Oh yea, I'm fine." I say hopefully playing it off. Everyone gets in a big group and starts talking to each other. "Alright, the sleeping arrangements. Y/n, Matt, Smit, John, Puffer and Grizzy will be at Anthony's. Everyone else is here with me and Kelly." Tyler said.

"Alrighty you dumbass, y'all can go to my house and pick where y'all gonna sleep. I have my bedroom and a guest bedroom. Two of you will have to sleep in the couch and recliner. Sorry" Anthony said to us.

"I call Pandas bedroom!" I said laughing. "I call the guest bedroom!" Jaren said quickly. "Well Griz and Puffer, y'all can fight for the couch and the recliner." Anthony said.

*Time skip to Anthony's*

We all get to Pandas house and start going to the rooms we picked. Me and Matt got Pandas bedroom. Thankfully he changed the sheets. He moved some of his clothes in his dresser for us too.

Me and Matt are just sitting on pandas bed when John and Jaren walk in. "What's up peeps." John says to us. "Just sitting here thinking." I say back. "Cool, cool." John says sitting next to Matt.

"So Matt, we have something to tell you." Jaren says. "Your pregnant!" Matt says trying not to laugh. "How is that even possible, but no." Jaren said laughing a bit. "Me and Jaren are together." John says.

Matt looks at me and looks at the two boys. "Cool" is all Matt said. "That was easier then I thought." Jaren said.

"Now just to tell everyone else." Jaren said leaving.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Hello!! It's been a while and I'm so so so sorry. But here is another chapter! I will start working on the next. But anyway hope y'all enjoy and tell me what y'all think!! <3