Chapter 13

Y/n pov:

"Matt yes I do call him Smii7y. Not all the time I call him by his name" I said. Smii7y started to laughing like and idiot making Matt feel embarrassed. The waitress came asking what we wanted and we told her what we would like. As she was walking away I said I need to go to the bathroom. I was walking to the bathroom when she started walking up to me. "Hey Y/n,I haven't seen you in so long" she said. "Ohhh hey Emma, yea long time no see" "Yea how have you been, I've missed you" Missed me my ass " Oh yea I've missed you too" nope I don't. I started to walk to the bathroom but she grabbed my arm. "Hey I wasn't don't talking to you Y/n". I looked at her like the fuck??

Matt pov:

I was talking to Smii7y then I heard Y/n talking to someone. I turned around them seen her talking to that girl. I wasn't thinking anything till she grabbed her arm. Wtf?

Y/N pov:

"Y/n baby, you cant just leave me again" "Emma let me go". What am I going to do? "Hey babe who's this?" Omg I know that voice. "Oh babe this is my EX Emma" "Y/n who the hell is that and why is he calling you babe?" "Oh my name's Matt, can you please let go of my girlfriend." He said. She let go of me and I went back to the table and Jaren and John apparently didn't notice a damn thing great. At least Matt helped me out.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Hello lovelys
Here's another chapter it is a short one but I promise to make another tomorrow. But anyway hope you enjoy. Have a good day or good night❤️❤️