chapter 4

*it's the next day*
I could not stop thinking about Matt and I don't know why. I was making my favorite food and was going to watch my favorite movie. I know I had to stream today and tell everyone that I might not be able to stream for a while because I was going to hang out with my brother. I decide to text Jearn and wanted to see what time i had to go over and for how long. 

Bold is your texts J: Jearn Y: You

Y: Hey what time am I supposed to be at your house and for how long?

J: Any time tomorrow and for maybe 2 weeks because some of my other friends are gonna stay too.

Y: May I ask whos all going?

J: Yea of course you can ask idiot, its going to be you, Grizzy, Puffer, and Blarg.

Y: WAIT MATT?

J: Uh yeah he's one of my best friends... Why

Y: No reason just always wanted to meet him thats all 

J:👀 ok ok are you going to stream later?

Y: 🙄 yea I am why?

J: just asking I'll talk to you later. Also I love you Y/n

I just sat there looking at my phone I haven't heard him tell me that he loves me since my 20th birthday.

Y: I love you too Jearn

°•°•°•°•°•°•°
I started to get ready to stream and decided that I was going to just chat with everyone for maybe an hour and then play a game. I went to my kitchen and got ready to start I grab some snacks and a drink and started the stream. "Hey my lovelys, how are y'all doing today?"

°•°•°•°•°
Hia I'm sorry this is gonna be a shorter one 😂
Sorry that I haven't posted anything I have had alot of things to do plus I'm going back to school but I hope y'all like it