Chapter 21

John pov

I seen Smii7ys sitting on his balcony looking outside. I walked in his room and went up to him. It seemed like he didn't notice me so I sat on his bed for a little bit. " Damn Smii7ys kinda cute... Wait no John don't think that. I thought myself. I couldn't have a crush on Y/n and her brother could I? No... Maybe it's just Jaren. But he's my best friend. "Ugh what do I do?" I thought. I walked up to smii7y and started talking to him.

Y/n pov
Me and Matt stayed outside for a while and just sat there looking at the stars together.

"Matt we should probably go inside" I said looking at him. "Just a little bit longer. Just a little bit" he said closing his eyes. I smiled at him and shook my head yes. " I hope he forgives me" I thought.

I started to drift to sleep while leaning on him. The last thing I remember is him whispering something but I didn't quite make out what he said.

The next day
When I woke up I was in.. Matt's room? "How did I get in here?" I thought as I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I look over and can't help but smile at a sleeping Matt. Jaren walked in and smiled.

"So I'm guessing y'all are ok now?" He said whispering. "Yea I guess we are." "I need to talk to you so can to peal off your boyfriend for ten seconds?" He said laughing a little bit. I started to try and get up but he grab ahold of me tighter. Jaren walked out of the room laughing after seen Puffer.

I turned to look at Matt. He opens his eyes and smiled. " Can you let go of me now?" "Uh no you have to give me a kiss fist then maybe" he said. I smiled and kissed him. "Let me go now" I said. "Ughhh fine" he said sad. " Thank you sir" I said smiling at him.

I got up and we to my room to change. As I put my shirt on there was a knock on the door. "One second please" I said while putting my clothes in my hamper. I walk over and open the door. Jaren was standing there and walked in.

"So what's up? What did you need to talk to me about?"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Hello new chapter!
What is Smii7y gonna talk to
Y/n about? I hope y'all enjoy 🙃