Chapter 8

I have about an hour left till I get to Jarens house. The closer and closer I get to his house the more I think about why I'm doing this. As I'm driving up to a red light I get a text from John.

🥰Kryoz🤪

Hey are you almost here?

Y/n

Yea just about 15 minutes away

🥰Kryoz🤪

Ok hurry up

And with that the light turns green and I'm off again to Smits house.

°•°•°•°•°

As I arrive at Jarens house I'm greeted by him outside telling me where to park. As I get out of my car I grab my bags and go with Smit inside. I walk in and the first person to greet me is John. "Y/N! HEY GORGEOUS". John has always told me I'm beautiful ever since he first met me and I love that he does. "JOHNNY BOY, HEY HANDSOME". As I walk up to John and give him a hug I see Matt. I feel my face starting to heat up so I turn to my brother and ask him where I will be staying. Jaren shows me to were I will be sleeping and I start to unpack my belongings. John knocks on the door and asks to come in witch I said he could. "Hey why were you getting pretty red out there?" "Huh? I wasn't getting red John your just seeing things" "Mhm Smit told me about your little crush on Matt". I turned around and stared at John for a minute. "Well" I said. I went back to putting my stuff up and out my suitcase in the closet. I was going to ask John about Matt but decided against it. "Why did it have to be one of my brothers friends" I thought. It's like John could read my mind. "You know it's not your fault that you like Matt". I turned and look at him and look at him questionable." I know that he's one of his best friends but maybe you guys would work" John said. I walked out of the room not answering John going to go see what my brother was doing. "Hey Jaren" I said. "Hey Y/n, what's up?" "I was just wondering what we were going to do for dinner?"
Jaren sat there for a minute to think. "I have no idea, ask Matt". I looked at him and then went over to talk to Matt.

~°~°~°~°~°~
Heyo, sorry this isn't the long chapter I promised but hey it's something. I hope y'all like it and I promise I will start writing more 🙃