Part 46

Lani POV

I woke up to a banging headache looking around me seeing the unfamiliar room I was in. I can't remember anything from yesterday I just know I'm not where I'm supposed to be.
"Who the fuck are you and where the fuck am I" I said mugging the Fuck outta this man he a lil fine though emphasis on the LIL.
"Watch yo mouth"  he said as his eyes landed on me.
"Ok can you answer my question" I asked sitting up in the bed
"You somewhere u belong and I'm black  Lani good to finally see you" he said smirking to himself and ion know what it is but something in my gut is telling me this Nigga dangerous not King Von dangerous but he act to reckless.
"Ion belong here black" i said to him as he smirked once again. ion get what's so funny tell me the joke cuz I wanna laugh too I thought to myself. If it's one thing I learned about hood Niggas is that you have to act real calm around them or else they will switch up real quick nd rn I kinda wanna live.
"You belong here more than u belong with that fuck Nigga" he said making me screw my face up cuz not too much on my mans.

Black left the room I was in and I was bored as shit I just wanted my phone back, I can read people really well and I could tell that Nigga wasn't gonna hurt me if I didn't push him it was almost like he liked me.
The room door was pushed open and I see black walking in again "get the fuck up"
"Don't fuckin talk to me like that" I said angrily
"You got a lil mouth on you huh"
"You just told me to get the fuck up u think Ima say yes sir or sum shit?" I asked him cuz he got me fucked up
"We going to get food"
"If u poison my shit on my life I'll kill you"
"Niggas been trynna do that for years good luck" he cockily said .  I hope he get shot.

I got into the car with him and I was forced to put on sun glasses and my hoodie so I wouldn't be noticed
"Watchu wanna eat?" He said looking at me
"Chick-Fil-A" I said looking at him trynna get his game u get someone to kidnap me bring me to you just for u to treat me kinda good like I'm not being held captive... Niggas are delusional. If you wanted me u coulda just said that I wouldn't of entertained ya nasty ass but still.

King von POV
"When's the last time y'all spoke to Pretty girl?" I asked everyone
"I've been calling her phone it's been going straight to voicemail" India said lookin worried as everyone agreed.
I grabbed my phone calling her again seeing it go straight to voicemail "ay twin something ain't right" Durk said coming over to me.
"I know Ima call scar tell him drop by her house durk call her brother and her cousin see if they seen her if not body's gon start dropping" I chuckled as my eyes turned darker
"Twin you gotta chill we gotta be careful" durk said and out of both of us he was the more calm and level headed one but when pushed he was my evil twin for real.

30mins later
Scar called me back saying her house looked untouched like she didn't make it back home which got me even more mad "we needa go to the trap Ima get her LO" I said to durk and booka as they nodded.
Durk went over to india hugging her telling her it's gon be aight.

The drive to the trap was mostly silent I gotta bad ass feeling bout this shit and I just want this girl back in my arms so I know she's safe and if I have to die protecting her then so fuckin be it. I parked the car hopping out running up the stairs "Where the tech at?" I asked one of the naked girls "he just went outside to smoke" she said and I nodded not looking at her twice before going outside.
"Wassup" the tech said as I looked at him
"Your break cut short I need you to find someone now" I said to him seriously and he nodded walking back inside going to sit by his computer.
"You see the ring I asked u to put a chip in I need you to track that bitch" I said rubbing my temple if I ain't get something Ima go crazy.

Lani POV

I got one of the guys that were guarding my room to help me put on this Tv cuz u not gon lock me up in this room and leave me with nothing but my thoughts.
Pulling my eyes away from the screen I hear black shouting at someone and since I've been here which hasn't been long I've realised he has something wrong with his temper, I try to ignore the sound but he kept getting louder and louder.
" I told you Niggas stop fuckin with me but y'all ain't wanna listen" he screamed before I heard 2 gunshots aww fuck no i thought to myself getting up from the bed but it's not like I can hide anywhere except the bathroom but the floors to creaky whoever downstairs will hear me plus the room door was locked and only one person has the key black.

20minutes later

I hear keys jingling and i immediately sit up even though my eyes are shutting from being so tired but I don't wanna sleep here I can't sleep here.
"Lani fuckin Kingston" black chuckled slurring on his words and he's an alcoholic Lord why u pick me I'm not one of your strongest soldiers.
"Black" I acknowledged moving my gaze from him back at the Tv
"Tell me sum" he said lowly and I felt his gaze on me but i didn't look at him.
" fuckin look at me and when I'm talking to you" he screamed grabbing the glass vase throwing it towards me which I quickly tried to dodge.
I got up from the bed moving away from him
"I'm looking at you now stop being so fuckin aggressive" I yelled back getting flashbacks from my dad Lord If I get a panic attack rn we gon have a 1v1.
"Who you talking to like that Lani?" He questioned smirking walking closer to me. He grabbed me by my shirt so I was at his eye level "next time u disrespect me a bullet gon be in yo head" he said still in my face
" I'm suicidal so that bullet is doing me a a favour" I said to him as he shoved me to the floor making me buss open my lip and walked out.

__________________________________________________
(Vote&comment)