Part 43

Lani POV

"I got some weird ass feeling in my stomach" I muttered looking at Nia and India as we sat on the bathroom floor the feeling I was getting was like von was in my presence my body was getting hot and my belly was turning. "Girl don't—" before she could say anything Gunshot rang out. "SHIT" India yelled as we all stood up.

"Tf are we gonna do?" Nia mumbled and I just held my head cuz see when u stand up after sitting down for a long time whilst smoking the shit hit you when you get up. "We need to run out this bitch and hop in the car" India said and we agreed. Nia opened the bathroom door and we all crept out my gun in her hand.
"Lani sober the fuck up and don't do no dumb shit" India said to me seriously as I nodded my head.
"WHERE THE FUCK SHE AT" I heard someone shout and something about that voice. It sounded too familiar I knew it and so did India and Nia.
"No I'm too fucking gone for this shit God why me" I muttered out as Nia laughed quietly. We got to the kitchen where the fight broke out seeing a tall muscular figure with his back turnt holding a guy by his neck with gun in his other hand pointing to his head. "Now if you ran this motherfuckin party tell me where this girl went" the man holding the gun said holding out his phone. "I-I-ion know man" the man being held said as the tall figure laughed "yo ass sound like a broken stereo but see Ima have to kill you now cuz your no longer a use to me"
"Aww hell to the fuckin no we gon die today" India muttered and Nia nodded as I stared at the figure he looked so much like von but had way more fuckin muscle.
The gun cocked back and I walked towards the figure my heels clicking on the tile floor. The figure turned around aiming the gun but lowered it once they saw my face.

"Von" I muttered quietly as he grabbed me towering over me "why tf you out here with nothing on Lani" von said in a tone that made my pussy Jump out my body. "It was von this whole time" I heard India and nia say behind me but I couldn't turn around because von was still gripping on to me.
"You doin a whole lot of looking around and not answering my fuckin question use your words when u talk to me ma" he said loud enough for me to hear I pray too God jail ain't turn this mf cold blooded. "Can we go in the car" I said trying to process my words out but failed.
"And you fuckin drunk as well" he said kissing his teeth pulling me out the house as I waved by to India seeing durk walk over to her.

"You mad at me" I asked pouting as von stopped at the red light staring at me. I missed this man so fuckin much his smell his touch everything.
I leaned over kissing his lips 4 times "I missed you so much" I muttered on his lips
"Yo ass gon see how much I missed u just wait" he said staring straight ahead.

"I hope u buss open your head on the stairs" von said to me as I mugged him. "I wanna go home u being rude" I said kissing my teeth walking up the stairs going into his room and sitting on the bed.
"When did u get out?" I asked him as he walked towards me standing over me "I got out today and I seen u doing stupid shit" he said sounding angry
"First of all I ain't do shit Ian kiss, fuck or suck no one so right idea wrong bitch" I said boldly cuz don't come accuse me. Von didn't say nothing he just started at me and I could tell something was up.

I woke up out my nap for Von to be nowhere, I grabbed my phone seeing a bunch of notifications.
Lemme FaceTime my girls

"Wassguddd mfsss" Nia yelled into the phone
"It's 2 in the fuckin morning" India said proppin her phone up.
"Lani you alive and well?" India asked me
"Yup ain't got no dick though he seems mad"
"Durk said jail be fucking ppl up and apparently their homie got killed whilst von was locked up" India said quietly. No wonder why he was acting like that.
"Imma call y'all later lemme go talk to him" I said quickly as we said our goodbyes and ended the call.

I clicked on his name letting it ring "pa where are u?" I asked as he picked up on the second ring. "I'm coming upstairs now" he said as I heard his footsteps come closer to the door.
"You good" he said walking over to the bed and laying on me.
"Yes but tell me what's wrong" I said rubbing his face
"Ima just be straight with u when I was locked up my homie got killed and then Niggas did that to send a message so on O I'm painting Chi raq red" von said and u can tell by his voice that boy was hurt.
"All I can say you gotta do what u gotta do but just be careful"
"Ima always protect u ma" he whispered kissing my lips before we drifted off to sleep

__________________________________________________

(Vote&comment)
VON IS BACK IN THIS BITCH but for how long....