Part18~

KING VON P.O.V

(Hubby looking so fuckin fine all the time )

SHORT CHAPTER
_______________________________________________

I walked up to her apartment and noticed the door was locked. I ain't finna knock  so I decided to scare her ass I grabbed a Bobby pin from my pocket and yes I walk around wid one .

I did my lil magic and opened the door I looked around and didn't find this bitch anywhere. I stepped into her house and decided to go into the kitchen and grabbed a water. It accidentally slipped from my hand so I bent down to get it.

"WHOEVER THE FUCK IS IN MY HOUSE U GOT 10 FUCKING SECONDS BEFORE I GRAB MY KNIFE AND START SLASHING NIGGAS." I heard lani shout as I walked near the couch.

I saw her peak her head from behind the wall and she sighed in relief as she saw me.

" Dayvon u can't fuckin do that" lani shouted as I screwed my face cuz I know this girl ain't just call me by my government.

"Nigga what are u the 12 saying my Government."

"Could you not knock like a normal person" she asked rolling her eyes. On foenem I'm gonna make her eyes roll back.

"What's the fun in that and folks we need to get u gun like right now cuz ain't no nigga finna be scared of some little kitchen knife." I said laughing.

___________________________________________

Enjoy the next chapter bitchesss.