•Part 22~

Me and Von were knocked the fuck out cuz we woke up the next morning. We done slept through the whole Danm day.
It was now Friday and I was bored as hell just scrolling through IG in Vons bed as he was still sleep and I see so many mf Dms I'm thinking I uploaded my nudes or sum shit like that I got so scared, I checked my story and I ain't see nothing I went to King Vons story and this mf done posted me without telling me. Now my ass gonna be on da shade room and everywhere a bitch liked to stay anonymous but not no more I guess.

 Now my ass gonna be on da shade room and everywhere a bitch liked to stay anonymous but not no more I guess

It's funny how this nigga didn't even @ me but mfs went all FBI and found a mf.
Well photo credit goes to my girl india when I was posing with the gun.

I started shaking Von for him to wake up
"Wake ur big headed Ass up right now" I whispered yelled.
"What u want ma?" he asked in a sleep voice
You, sikemf I lied "why u post me and ain't tell me?"
"Like I said b4 it's about time mfs start to know u mines and not to fuck with u cuz I'll kill a nigga bout u" he said in all seriousness.
"Sounds a lil bit obsessed don't ya think" I said to myself trying now to laugh not noticing I said it out loud.
"I'm obsessed bout what's mine"he said smiling showing his grills.
"Nigga go brush ya teeth or sum shining them shits in my eyes so early in da Damn morning."
Getting up from da bed walking to the bathroom Von muttered "she need some dick in ha system fuck I look like her talkin to me like dat".

I got up and went to take a brush and put toothpaste on it. I wanted a hug from Him . We both brushed our teeth as he held me in his arms as I rinsed my mouth for the 2nd time. I finished cleaning my mouth and I wanted to see my girls plus I was hungry as hell so me and Von went downstairs.

Walking towards the sofa i see Booka sleeping on the floor and I wasn't even gonna ask shit cuz that nigga stupid as hell. I saw India and ran up to her giving her a big ass hug cuz I miss ha pretty ass , we started talking and walking towards the kitchen looking for something to eat as usual.
I saw some cereal and poured some in dis big ass cup cuz I couldn't find a bowl maybe my ass slow or sum cuz I couldn't find that bitch no where.
Me and India ate the cereal together "hol up where the fuck is Nia?" India asked confused as fuck making me wonder and look around, "that mf is probably still sleeping she sleep like she works around the clock" I said as we both laughed out loud.

The door popped open so loud I think that shit nearly broke or something, walking in was booka and Nia. "We going to da trap and we ain't leaving y'all stupid asses so go get ready" booka said with a matched mug as Nia. "What crawled up yall asses and died nigga the fuck" I asked confused why they both looking like dat.
"Nun he want me to beat his ugly ass" nia replying obviously irritated "bro just get ready" he mumbled rolling his eyes and walking out.

"You like him don't U" India whispered loud enough for both of us to hear. "Yh but no he's confusing as hell ion got time for dat" Nia explained to us sighing
"Gurll we going to da trap fine ass Niggas finna be all up there make his ass jelous cuz I know Lani stupid ass finna be doing that shit making von start killin Niggas AGAINNN". India laughed.

"DaNigga ain't kill no one he just shot a few Niggas, anyways We need to get readyyy." I said as we got up and I put the cup in the sink quickly cleaning it.

Walking out the kitchen I see Daddy's fine ass just
sitting there*I wanna suck his dick right now* . My thoughts be wildin sometimes, I think I'm like Melly and got 2 personalities or some shit.

I walked up the stairs opening the room Nias stuff was in , India went to sit on the bed looking for clothes in her spare bag she left here last time. Nia showered before she came downstairs so all she had to do was put some clothes on so I grabbed a spare towel and headed towards Vons room.

*Call him upstairs so you can shower together* bitch you done read my damn mind *Thats because I am in ur mind you stupid bitch* this mf must want to fight the fuckkkkkk.

I quickly started taking of my shorts and my top leaving me in my black set from victory's secret I needed to hurry and shower because I know these mfs will try rush me. Picking up my phone I scrolled through my contacts till I saw Vons number, before I could press it someone barged in the room looking around mainly at the money and chains on his table, I quickly started searching for my towel which I couldn't fuckin find but I knew I brought it in here *one time you fuckin need something that bitch ain't no where to be seen*.

As I made noise his attention was brought to me
The guys eyes wondering to my thighs as he licked his lips "u ain't gotta cover up for me sexy".
"Nigga if u don't get the fuck up out this room I'll slit your throat and send it to ur family in pieces bitch don't test me" I told him mugging the fuck outta him.
" 1 u must not know my brothers number 2 I'm a girl and I'll still whoop ur ass.
"You think I give a fuck who ur Nigga is Ima fuck u regardless hoe and u nd ur Nigga better watch out"
" it's giving anti black" I muttered under my breath.
I finally found the towel and wrapped it around me as he stepped closer to me, I stood up as well cuz who the fuck does this Nigga think he is " get out my room u bitch ass Nigga" and with that he gave me one last Smirk and left.

I don't know if I should tell von about this cuz I don't want him to do something crazy but I don't wanna be stupid and get him hurt over something like this.....

___________________________________________________

(Vote&comment)

What do u think Lani should do?

If King Von finds out what do u think will happen?

What's up with Nia and booka!