Part11~ The mall

Lani P.O.V

We all stepped out the car looking like the bad bitches we were. I double checked that my car was locked cause niggas be dead trynna steal your shit. Ew I've spent a day with von and I'm already talking like him .

We walked into the mall entrance and hella people were there I was low-key annoyed cuz I told these mfs to be quick.

"There's soo many ppl here" Nia stated the obvious.

"Yh well no shit Sherlock we came late" I laughed a little making India and Nia chuckle as well .

I only wanted to go to a few stores whilst Nia and India wanted to go into every single shop and I'm not kidding .

After going in about 20 shops that I ain't buy shit in we finally went to the shoe shop and by now I was hungry as hell.

We went to Go buy some shoes . I swear there's always fine as motherfuckers that work there. I saw 1 pair
of Jordan's that I've wanted for a while so I picked them up and looked at the price.

They were a reasonable price and they were simple I'm gonna look cuter than a bitch

I felt a little Tap on my shoulder and I turned around and saw a worker and when I tell you that man was soo fine he looked scrumptious like I can fuck you right there and then type of good .

"Excuse me ma'am can I help you with Anything" the worker politely asked looking me up and down whilst licking his lips.

I heard a little squeal infront of me which was only loud enough for me to hear I turned to my left and looked at India and Nia standing there smiling so hard . Goofy ass bitches .

"Oh Yh umm can I get a size 6 in these please" I said looking into his blue eyes.

"Yh sure lemme jus check if they got them here" he said before giving me a head nod then walking of to check

India and Nia come up to me looking back and forth from me to him.

" Gurl what the hell you looking at me like dat Fo" I said knowing damn well I know what she was gonna start saying.