Part29

LANI P.O.V

" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN DURK OVERDOSED??? ON WHAT BRO?" I yelled into the phone whilst the other line was silent
"Booka you fuckin with me right" my voice cracked
"Tell me you fuckin playing right now bro please" I whispered feeling my whole world start to spin.
"Where's von is he ok?" I questioned all these thoughts in my head and no one was answering them.

"Lani ion know ok the doctors took him from Vons hands and shit man ion know" booka rambled on.
"Are you ok?" I asked
"Shit mayn I know my brudda he finna be good" booka told me but he didn't sound so sure.
"Ima call u later" I said before hanging up texting India telling her to come to Vons crib.
How tf am I supposed to tell my best friend that her boyfriend is In hospital from an OD and I don't know if he in stable condition or not.
Scrolling through my contacts I went to Nias number before calling it "hey sis" Nia semi yelled.
"Hey umm we needa talk" I said sighing not knowing how imma do this. "Booka just called from the hospital they said durk in there from on OD and ion know how to tell India and I don't know what to do and shit mayn i don't know if I should call his momma or auntie o-"

"Breathe Mama I got yo LO I'm on my way" Nia said quickly before ending the call.

5minutes later she was here I know this girl ran threw all the red lights I grabbed my shit and we hopped into the car speeding to India's house.
"Yh but how I thought durk was sober now?" Nia questioned as she drove.
"Me and Von been peeping he's acting a lil weird but I didn't think it was this bad" I muttered loud enough so she could hear me.
"How we gonna tell ha" Nia asked as we pulled up to India's house quickly getting out the car.
"Shit ima just be straight wid ha" I sighed knockin on her door.

"Hey guysssss" India smiled
"Hey mama" Me and Nia said givin her a hug and walkin into the house.
"What's goin on there's an odd vibe" India asked.
"Ima be straight with you durks in the hospital" Nia said as i fiddled with my fingers I didn't want to cry right now so I couldn't speak.
I watched as India's smile dropped to a frown before she hid her face with her hands
"He didn't get shot it was on OD" Nia stated moving beside India comforting her whilst she cried in her arms.
At this point my hands where shakin and I was trying to control my breathing last thing we need right now is me having a panic attack *ding* *ding*

The 2 notifications on my phone made all of us look up
I picked up my phone before seeing the message
"It's durk we need to go now" as I felt tears escape from my eye.

*

*
"Can you tell me what room Durk Banks is in please" I said rushing over to the front desk.

"Aight hol on" she replied with an attitude with one  hand typing and the other one holding her phone to her ear.

"Can you please make it quick ma'am" I POLITELY asked cuz she was dead ass pissing me off.

"Bitches givin me attitude like I won't giv-
Before she could finish her sentence I grabbed her by her clothes around her neck catching her by surprise
"Listen you stupid deformed lookin ass bitch I've been trynna keep my cool and keep it respectful but u better stop trying me for I shoot yo ass in your neck and then u gon join these dead mfs in this hospital you hear me NOW TELL ME THE MF ROOM NUMBER!" I yelled getting pissed off.

"I-Ion know the ppl that came in with him should be straight down the hall" she replied quickly.
"Stupid bitch" India said before punching her dead in her shit.

We walked down the hall to see booka asleep with his head leaned on the wall and von sitting down with his head in his hands. Hearing our footsteps he looked up and got up so motherfuckin fast walkin over to me wrapping his arms around me.
"Im so sorry mama" Von whispered in my ear squeezing me tightly as I just started breaking down in his arms.
One thing I don't like about Von is he brings out that vulnerable, emotional side to me and im not used to it.
"I needa stop crying" I said trynna get out of the hug.
"Let it out ma" Von said in a low voice he sounded really tired.
Slightly letting go I grabbed his face with both my hands analysing him he looked so tired and his eyes were puffy.
Nothing needed to be said just through staring into each others eyes we could tell how we were both feeling.

"They've had our ass out here for a minute now"booka said stretching rubbing his eye.
"Best when the fuck did u get here"
"30mins ago yo ass was straight asleep" I muttered
"I'm gonna go ask them what's takin so long" India said before standing up about to stop the doctor that was walkin towards us.

"Family of Durk Banks?" The doctor questioned
"Yh dats us" India answered impatiently.
"I'm so-
_____________________________________________

Damnnn whats about to happen
I'm acting like i don't know...

You guys like the book or nah?
And any tips to make it better.