"Stop. I never wanted to kill you or anyone, but if someone goes in the way of myself and the people I love they will die. I would've done the same for you but you broke my trust." I spat. His face got angry. His shoulders tense. "Broke your trust! Ha! That's rich, you are the death eater! I was protecting my friends." I slapped him. "Everyone is one of them. Even Pansy. Now grow some balls and be normal for once." He seemed like he'd seen a ghost. Pansy too? I excepted the guys...." He muttered I rolled my eyes. "Well Zambini not yet." I muttered. He nodded.

We aparated back to the school and sneaked into my dorm so he could clean up.  I filled  him in on everything he missed.

"You cannot tell anyone that I brought you back. Not yet." I whispered. He nodded.

(Pacify her- Melanie Martinez)
Pansy's POV
I walked into the hallway. "Wait!" I heard Draco's voice behind me. "What!" I yelled raising my arms. "Look I'm sorry, I'm not sure why it happened. Me and you are good-."

"But not what you want." I cut him off. He shook his head. "I just don't know." He looked genuinely sad but I felt like exploding. "I'm sick of this! You can have it all, why keep me? All I see is what you want me to be! Prettier, happier, richer, bigger tits. I'm so sick of myself! Always comparing and trying!" I broke into tears. He came closer I pulled away.

"Look Pans, love. I. I've been bad for you. I don't like her. I know my flaws." He ran his hand through he white blond hair. "You think that, will make me feel better Draco? A half excuse. You love her say it! You love the mud blood. Don't lie! I've seen you look at her. It... hurts." My voice cracked like my soul.

"I could never be her." I whispered. He just looked at me with a saddened expression. "Just let me go! You keep messing with me every time you're down. Please." I broke. "Let me go." I pleaded. A tear rolled down his eye. "I don't think I can." He muttered. "If you even ever loved me a tiny bit.... Please Draco let me go. You are killing me. I'm breaking. I'm like a toy you keep destroyed over and over again." I fell to my knees. He crouched down. "I do love you. Your free Pans. Please forgive me one day." He kissed my forehead.

(Hypnotic- Zella Day)
Theodore's POV
I was watching Malfoy stuff his face with eggs. All for the quidditch game this season. He thought eating good the day of would make him a better player.

It was Slytherin versus Gryffindor. We had them. "Wow Malfoy, you'll puke just with one tumble." Zambini laughed. "Shut it Zucchini." Malfoy hissed. We all laughed. It was honestly funny.

Dani walked in. She sat between me and Riddle. "Hi boys." She smirked. "Calm down dude." Malfoy said dramatically. She crunched her nose. "Dude? Really dude?" She said annoyed. "Zambini got called Zucchini by Malfoy." Riddle chuckled. Dani's eyes went wide as she poured coffee. "Have I entered an alternate universe where Malfoy is funny?" She mused. He grunted.

Pansy wasn't here yet, although it was still a mystery what went down between them last night. "Where Pansy?" Dani asked. Malfoy shot her a look. "She's your friend. You should know." He stabbed his omelette dramatically. "She's your girlfriend." She replied. "Was." He muttered. We all stayed quiet. "Awkward." Dani said sarcastically.

Lorenzo walked in. Lorenzo.

"What the bloody hell." I whispered in Dani's ear. She just looked at him like any other normal day. What the bloody hell?

Even Riddle looked mortified. Draco dropped his fork. "Hi Lorenzo!" She said happily. We all stared at her and then him. "What the bloody hell did you do?" Riddle barked in her face. A feline smile grew on her face. "Me?" She broke into a deep chuckle. "Don't ask questions you don't want to know." She whispered close to his lips. It was deadly. I felt jealous but it wasn't in a sexual way how she did it. It was threatening.

"Lorenzo mate! What the bloody hell happened to you? I see a scar under your eye?" Zambini said like an idiot. Someone had to let him know what was going on. This was becoming a comic relief. Lorenzo smiled. "Well I fell, Dani knows this story." He winked.

She clenched her jaw. There was clearly something going on and I needed to know what. "Malfoy what happened? Cat caught your tongue?" Lorenzo smirked. Malfoy gulped. He finally stopped eating. I didn't. Know bringing back the dead had that desired effect, as well as making him shut up.

"You killed him." Draco stated. Dani gasped. "False accusation will get your throat ripped out, or maybe I'll feed your tongue to the owls." She made little noises of munching. Lorenzo laughed. "I missed you Dani." Lorenzo smiled. A genuine smile. We're we in a alternate reality? What was going on? "Where is Pansy?" Lorenzo asked.

Everyone stayed silent. "She's um busy." I
said briefly. He nodded slowly.
"Are you at throuple now?" Lorenzo pointed at me, Dani and Riddle.

"I wish! It would be nice just to watch." Zambini said a loud. This man had no filters a sex addict.

"Don't worry Enzo poo I've issued a no hanky panky zone. No sharing is caring here." She smirked. She was a damn fucking bitch sometimes. Always degrading everyone. I rolled my eyes.

"Tonight we have the quidditch game and pre and after party. You ready Berkshire?" I said changing the subject.

"Well I feel like a slept like the dead, I'm well rested so of course Nott." He smirked. That comment gave me goosebumps.