The Last Game//Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

The pirates all leaned in to wonder what he'd ask for.

"ALL YOUR TREASURE—!!"

The entire Foxy Pirates fell to the ground in disparity. Their mouth agape and wide open as they couldn't believe what they just heard.

"WHAAAAAAAATTT—!?"

"WHAT DID HE JUST SAAAAYYY—!!"

"IS THAT ALLOWED—!!"

"HOW COULD HE—!?"

The Straw hats on the other hand were more than relieved on his decision. Though some were little concerned about the last game, they didn't really have to worry about gaining an unwanted crew mate.

Foxy narrowed his eyes before snapping his fingers, "Get me the Pirate Rule Book—!!" He called.

Multiple gasps were heard as Porch scurried off to fetch the said book.

Faythe glanced around with a frown as she wondered what the big deal was.

Porch hurried back with what looked like a dusty old book that had thousands of pages stacked in.

Foxy slammed the book down on a crew mate so he could get a good look. He started flipping pages until he stopped and pulled out some sort of reading glasses.

Clearing his throat, he began to read, "In times of trading an item or person during the exchange after the victor has won a round. They are allowed to obtain anything that the loser holds on their ship and take it as they're own. Such is the way of the Pirate Games." His face paled as he finished, "Wha.."

Nami shrieked in happiness as she tackled Luffy into a death locking hug, "WE'RE RICH!!"

Wyper's eyes widened, "How much gold do we possess after winning this...?" His brain wasn't processing the math that was needed.

Robin giggled at the Skypiean's brain shut down, "Let's just say we have more than enough."

Faythe smiled widely, "Now cough it up, buckos—!"

Foxy had collapsed to the ground, his mood sinking further and further into depression the longer he played these games against this dominating group of teens.

"OH NO! BOSS' GENTLE HEART IS SHATTERED AGAIN!!! HE HAS COMPLETELY CRUMBLED!!"

Foxy closed his eyes as he let out a silent weep, "THE PAIN—!"

Porch hurried to his side and tried to cheer him up, "They bluntly said they don't want boss!!"

"BOSS DONT BE SAD. WE WANT YOU!"

"BOSS!!"

"BOSS, TEACH THEM A LESSON IN ROUND 3!!"

"YEAH! WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!"

"BOSS!"

Foxy looked like he was about to ascend from how he looked at his crew like they were saviors, "You guys..."

Sanji frowned, "Stop that bullshit. Fight already."

Faythe snickered and placed her hands on her hips, "And hand over the gold while your at it."

Foxy immediately deflated and dropped to the ground in seconds.

"BOSS—!!"

Seconds later he collected himself and pointed at Luffy with a mocking look, "FUEH—! Listen, you! No one... Can win against me in battle for Round 3!!" He twirled his finger around between the crew mates, "Besides, the crew member you lose in the final round can't be won back. All of you should be prepared... To become one of us permanently!"