Chapter Seventeen - The Awesome PrincessInMyMind ✽ ✿ ♬

Hey guys! I'd be appreciative if all of you (yes, you too, person getting up to leave. I see you!) were to check out her account. She's a very good writer and has multiple stories going, and probably more to come! If you are waaaay too lazy to got to her Works and see what she does, I stole (jk I asked, don't worry) some of her book descriptions. Here they are! Enjoy! ♪ PrincessInMyMind

Shadow Wolfe
When Maddi wakes up, she has no clue who she is, or was. She knows nothing of her past. She finds a place she's in when she wakes up is no paradise. When she escapes, she finds the outside world is not as bad, or so she thinks. She needs to find out who she is before it's too late.

Taken
A young girl, age of 15, has a talent for music. Little does she know it has the power to hurt her. She's haunted by certain memories from her past that she wished never happened. Her past catches up to her present, and, because of her beautiful stature and voice, she gets taken. Held hostage by thieves for money, she needs to find means for escape. But that's considerably hard when she finds she's in the middle of nowhere. Where will she go, and who will save her?

Lost In a Fairytale
21 year-old college student Alex is just about to complete her senior year. She's lived a good life so far. But one day, when studying with her best friend, Tami, everything slips downhill. Stuck in a fairy war between Light and Dark fairies, Alex finds everything going crazy. When she sees her friend a mindless zombie, she wants to save her. With everyone around her doubting what she can do because she's 'only a mortal,' she works by herself to set things right. Will she fix things before they get too far, or will her whole world collapse around her? (Title thought of by Haniko_Anime)

The Blackrose
Shapeshifter Ossempris has been around since the beginning of the human race. She can change into many different things, but she mostly changes appearance. She finds her powers are dangerous. She feels like a monster, with a rotten, black core. She is the only one of her kind. Ossempris didn't start this way, though. She misses being a normal girl. There wasn't so much drama, and she wasn't hunted like she is now. The immortal realm hates her, so she lives on her own, minus the few immortals who keep her safe. She thinks she can defeat anything, but she wasn't prepared for this. When her pursuers find her, what will happen? Will she finally control her powers, or will she let past and present emotions take control?

Lost In Translation
17 year-old Belladonna Rae McKinley (also known as Midnight) has been missing for two months, but to her she's only been gone a day. She can't remember what's happened in the last two months. She doesn't really remember anything about her life. Hunted by a whole town, she can't go home to try to find out what happened to make the people hate her. Will she survive, or will she be killed before she can figure out why so many people hate her?

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
So...
Don't you wonder what it's like?
Being able to read people's minds?
Knowing their every thought,
Their every emotion.
Don't you want to be able to feel the same feelings they do?
Well, here's my disclaimer for you...
You don't.
It's torture,
Knowing things you don't want to.
Never try to read a mind.
You only get hurt.
(This is a co-write between PrincessInMyMind and FallenDragonWings, they both are posting it and both get the credit.)

All of these are stories I've read, and they all are being made! I hope some of you will be just that awesome and check them out :)