Ten - cope

This story takes place when they're both in high school.

Comment and Vote if you like this chapter!

TW: This story involves mature treatment of self harm, if that is something you deal with you might want to skip this chapter.

POV Tweek

Craig and I are sitting on his couch, cuddling while watching a horror movie. It's still sunny outside and his family are out to lunch so we are home alone.

I'm laying on top, my head resting on his chest, and we have a blanket on top of the two of us. We are watching the original Scream movie from 1996.

On the screen there's a jump scare and I my whole body jumps a little bit, jolting my face  hard onto Craig' chin. We both groan in pain and rub the places we just got injured.

"Maybe that's enough movie for now..." Craig suggests. I sigh.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it." I apologize.

"I know." Craig says, smiling and looking at me. He chuckles before kissing me on the lips for only a second or two.

I didn't have enough time to react and kiss back, so when he lets go I get sad from the loss of connection. I bring my lips to him this time, initiating it instead and holding it longer.

He kisses me back, and we start to readjust our positions to get more comfortable. Craig is laying down on the cough, stomach up with his head resting on the pillow. I'm laying on top of him, so my head is above his.

I cupped his face with one hand and used the other to reach for his arm. I try to grab his hand but I end grabbing his wrist instead, which makes his face contort slightly in discomfort. He moves adjusts his arm, so that now I'm holding his hands. I didn't think anything of it.

We kiss for a couple of minutes before hearing the door bell ring. We stand up and answer the door, and Clyde, Tolkien and Jimmy are standing there waiting for us. We completely forgot we promised to hangout with them.

After hanging out with the group I figured it is time for me to go home, since tomorrow is Monday and we have school. We hug and kiss good bye and I drive home.

*the next morning*

After I arrived at school I text the group chat to see if anyone is there yet. I meet up with Jimmy and we wait for everyone else to get to school.

Craig and I have math class first period together, so once the bell rings we walk together and sit beside each other. We hold hands through the hall way like normal.

Mid way through the class Craig asks to use the bathroom, and I give him a fake face of betrayal. I ask if I can go with him, and Craig calmly explains to me that Mr. Garrison would not allow that. I watch as he leaves me alone in this boring class.

About 7 minutes had passed by and Craig isn't back yet. I start to get worried, thinking of all the bad possibilities of why he could be stuck in there. Maybe he's sick, and his stomach is upsetting him. Maybe he's throwing up, poor thing. Maybe someone who doesn't like him went in there and started beating him up, what if he's hurt?! Oh, no.  I kept thinking of different situations in my head

And just as I was building up the courage to ask if I could go check on Craig, since it had been more than 10 minutes, Craig quickly shuffles back into class. His arms are straight down into his pocket and his face looks red, like he had just been crying or really flustered. He walks in a stiff odd manor, but I guess he's always been a little different. I don't know.