Two - engaged

In this story they're adults, and just got engaged.

Comment and Vote if you like this chapter!

POV Tweek

I'm sitting in bed, with 2 blankets on. I'm scrolling mindlessly on Tiktok when I hear a door creak and immediately get scared. My eyes widen and I look to the door, to see Craig standing there in the doorway. A wave of relief brushes over me. I sigh.

"I'm back from the bathroom." He says in his normal deep monotone voice. I love his voice, it's gives me a sense of comfort and security.

"I see that." I say letting out a small chuckle. He walks up to me and jumps on me and tackles me, but not hard enough to hurt me. He laughs and gives me a reassuring peck on the cheek. I practically swoon over him and I get flustered. He's so amazing.

"Uh so I was wondering." He says, kind of stopping mid sentence. He sits up next to me

"About what?" I query.

"So, now that we're engaged. Are we gonna move in together?" He asks. I pause, and my face grows a little more red, making him grin.

"Oh my gosh, of course. Yes, please." I say laughing and smiling really big. He hugs me and digs his head into my shoulder.

"I love you." he says in a happy voice. It's only three words, but it means the world to me. Every time he says it I get butterflies. I hug him tighter.

"I love you too." I say.

*A week later*

"What about this?" I ask him, showing him a house on Zillow we could buy together, in our price range.

"That one is cute but I don't know if I'd want to live there for a while." He states, I nod in acknowledgment. His blue shirt matching his blue eyes look specifically cute right now, in the natural lighting of my kitchen. His black hair piercing through the sunlight is especially beautiful too. "What do you think of this house, Tweek?" He asks.

I look at his phone and he shows me a beautiful house, with gorgeous big back yard, and even a pool. Plenty of space to start a family and have pets. I smile. After looking at it and thinking for a bit, I finally decide to speak up.

"I love it." I go. "But I love you more." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck, since he is somewhat taller than me. He wraps his arms around my torso, and I feel so safe. I give him a little peck on his lips.

"Great. I think we should go for it. I will apply." he says staring into my eyes. I start to get excited. I'm so ready to start this new chapter of my life with him. No matter what the future holds, I'm willing to go through it, with him.

We took a tour of the house in person, and it was everything we ever dreamed of.

*some days later*

I feel my phone ringing and I take it from my pocket. I look at it and see it is from Craig, and automatically accept the call, almost from instinct.

"Babe. guess what?" he says.

"hmmm. What?" I say.

He practically bursts from excitement. "We got the house! The real estate agent said we can move in!" he yells.

"Oh my god! Really?!" I start jumping up and down, and my mother looks up at me weird, but goes back on her phone. "Hold on, I'm coming over. Where are you?" I say.

"I just left the convenience store. I will wait here." He says. I run to my car and turn it on as soon as possible. I drive as fast as I legally can and get to the store in under 5 minutes. I get out and slam the door shut and run right up to Craig.

I run into his arms and practically jump on him, almost making him fall over. I kiss him passionately and hug him as tight as possible. I'm feeling so many emotions and feelings at once. Excitement, happiness, adoration, and huge amounts of Euphoria. We have our whole future ahead of us, and this is the beginning of it. He kisses me back, rough but not hurtful, not caring who is looking at us. This is one of the best moments in my life.

I drive him home, we're allowed to move in around a month from now. I go over to his parent's house, which is where he is still living, and we spent the whole night talking about our plans for the future with one another.

The following morning he made us breakfast, since we were the last to wake up. We spent the morning and afternoon looking online for potential furniture for our new house.

*about a month later*

We just drove the last couple of moving boxes into our new house, and now we are officially fully moved in. I scream in excitement and happiness. I jump into Craig's arms and wrap my legs around him. He catches me and holds me with one hand on my lower back, and another on my leg to keep me up and supported. I put my hand on his back and we interlock mouths.

Stripe squeaks from the cage we put him in on the side of the living room. I laugh a little and he starts to chuckle, breaking away from the kiss. His laugh is so perfect, it's such a wonderful sound, like music to my ears.

I walk over to Stripe's cage and unlock it, taking him out of the cage. I hold him in my hand and bring him to my face, and the guinea pig nuzzles onto my cheek. I pet his little head and give him to Craig. Craig grins, and allows Stripe to climb on his shoulders. We put Stripe down on the floor to explore the new house. At first he is confused and lost but starts roaming anyways, trusting us to find him if he gets too far.

I go outside and Craig follows. I walk down to the side of the pool. It's getting dark out so I turn on the pool lights to white, to make it as bright as possible. The sun is nearly all the way down, and the sky is a royal blue, not totally black yet. Some stars are visible, and the moon is a beautiful crescent. 

I feel Craig's arms wrap around me and pull me in close. He then starts to push me into the pool, but I turn around in time to grab his shirt and pull him with me to our impending fate of getting wet. We make a huge splash and got all our clothes drenched in chlorine pool water. I rise up to the top and tread the water. I start laughing and he quickly starts to laugh with me.

We look at each other's damp faces in hysteria, we look totally dumb. I swim to him and grab his hand. We completely drenched the whole ground next to the pool, in Craig's failed attempt to prank me.

After a little bit of swimming we get out and it's now pitch black and all the stars are visible. We stand and look at ourselves, confused on how to get out of the mess we have made for our selves. We don't want to get our new house and everything wet.

We decide to let our clothes air dry on but since it's night nothing really dries, and it's extremely slow. We walk up to our wooden deck of our house and take our shirts as well as pants off to hang them to dry, keeping our boxers on. Nothing we haven't seen before anyways.

We finally shower and get into dry clothes and I jump into our new bed, in our new room, in our new house. This is so satisfying.

He gave me own of his oversized shirts for me to wear to bed, and we cuddled in bed before finally kissing goodnight and sleeping in each others arms.

I wake up and see that Craig is still sleeping, sound as a baby. He looks so handsome, even when sleeping. I kiss hims cheek and walk downstairs, and make us some break fast, as well as myself a cup of coffee, and poured him some juice, since he doesn't like coffee.

I place the food and drinks down on the new dining room table and run upstairs to our bedroom. I walk inside and tap him awake.

"Good morning sleepy head. I've been up for a while, it's 11. Get up." I say calmly, as he adjusts to his new consciousness.

He groans and sits up. When he finally gets up he looks in the mirror and makes some minor tweaks to his hair. He turns around and kisses me passionately before we went downstairs and ate breakfast.

This is the beginning of our new found freedom.