Four - Aftermath of being sick

This one takes place when they are in 4th grade, so basically just their age in the show. This is also before they start real dating, and they still think their relationship is fake.

Comment and Vote if you like this chapter!

POV Tweek

I am so sick. I cough and sneeze every 2 minutes, my nose is bright red. I look like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. I have gone through like 3 boxes of tissues. My throat hurts any time i try to drink, eat or talk. This sucks.

I got a text from Craig at noon asking me why I wasn't in school today, and I told him I had a really bad cold.

My head is pounding and I feel super cold. My mom made me home made soup, and put a little bit of hot sauce in it. She said it would clear my sinuses. And it did, for like 30 minutes.

I took a scolding hot shower and just sat there for like 40 minutes, and now my skin is super irritated and itchy, but it helped clear my nose a little so it was worth it I guess. I've spent all day just sitting in misery watching YouTube.

*around 3:30 PM*

My mom knocks on my door, "You have a visitor sweetie." she tells me.

"But i'm sick." I respond in a stocky nasally voice.

"He knows." She says as she opens the door, and in the doorway is Craig's silhouette and his signature chullo hat. My room is super dark, only one little light on so I can minimize my headaches. Craig walks up to me with a remorseful look on his face.

"What are you doing here? I'm gonna get you sick." I state, coughing midway. 

"I came here to make you feel better." He says in a low voice. That makes my heart beat a little faster, he's showing he actually cares about me. "I brought you some stuff." He says, pulling out a bag from the store down the street, signifying he just got what ever is in there.

"Like what?" I ask, curious.

"Well for one I bought you a new stuffed animal." He grabs the elephant plushie and hands it to me, it's incredibly soft. I smiled to show my gratitude.

"I also got you some tissues and a fluffy blanket in case you needed any." He says. He is basically an angel from heaven, how does he know everything I want and need? The tissues I took gratefully, and I placed the blanket on top of me. It is so soft and warm, just perfect.

"And finally, a get well soon card." He admits, a little embarrassed but I am so thankful.

"Wow, thank you so much. This means a lot to me." I say smiling at the kind gesture. I grab his hand and squeeze it since I wouldn't want to hug him get him sick. Craig leaves and I am just astonished.

*A week later*

I'm sitting here, staring at my paper. I'm taking a test for english but I have no idea what's going on. I was sick for like a week, why didn't he give me an extension? I hate this stupid class. The only good part is I get to sit next to Craig. 

Craig and I are fake dating for the town's sake but I'm starting to really enjoy his company. I think I actually like him, like really.

I look over to Craig who is doing is test, somewhat fine. I try to get his attention by coughing and tapping my feet or really any type of signal to catch his attention, but nothing is working. I try to discreetly look over at Craig's test to see his answers since I don't know a single answer to these questions. 

"Tweek. Is there a problem?" Mr. Garrison asks me, annoyed.

"Uh nope." I say. This finally went through Craig's ear, and he looked up.

"Keep your eyes on your own paper." He said and then cleared his throat, going back to whatever he was doing.

Craig looked at me, confused at why I was looking at another kids answer. I try to use my eyes to tell him that I don't understand the test and I need help but he wasn't understanding at all. I sigh in frustration. I use my hand, pointed to the paper, and mouthed help me with pleading eyes. 

He looks at me, understands what I'm asking of him, and tries to think of a way to let me cheat off him. 

Finally, we decide to use counting fingers as well as lightly tap on the table a certain amount of times to signify what number was the answer for each question.

I got all the answers down and he handed his in, I waited a little longer to make it look less suspicious, to not cause an accusations from Mr. Garrison.

I handed my test in as one of the last students to complete the test and when it was over I was relieved. Eventually everyone was done so me and Craig could talk for the last 5 minutes of the class period. Next class was lunch anyways.

When the bell rang was held hands and walked to the cafeteria and sat at a table with Tolkien. Jimmy and Clyde later joined us. I spent a solid 10 minutes ranting about how angry I was that Mr. Garrison made me take that test that he knew I was absent for. After I finished my mass amounts of complaints I ate my food.

Later on the way home, Craig and I both got a notification from our school email. It told us that Mr. Garrison had posted the grades in the website to check our grades on

We signed in to see what grade we got and me and Craig got an 85% on it. Thank god. If Craig didn't help me I would've gotten a big old 0% but now I'm not a complete failure.

Craig dropped me off at my house and I gave him a hug good bye. 

"Thanks for helping me on the test. You saved my ass." I chuckled a bit. I looked into Craig's deep dark blue eyes, matching his every day jacket and chullo hat. His black hair just slightly came out from under it, matching his little freckles on his nose.

He squeezed my hand in reassurance and hummed, "No problem, Babe." He says. I get a little flustered, but my face was already a little red from the freezing temperatures. He had called me babe in public, which made sense because we're dating for the town. But he just called me babe in private. My stomach feels like its doing jumping jacks and cartwheels. I smile at him and he smiles back.

He finally lets go of me and my hand gets cold from the sudden loss of connection. We say good bye and he walks off and I go straight to my room. i collapse onto my bed and scream into my pillow from joy and kick my feet.

He makes me feel so special.