Three - hang out

In this story they are in 7th grade, but they never dated. Also, there's a little bit of Style (Stan x Kyle) and Bendy (Bebe x Wendy) in here, so if you don't like it, just skip past that part.

Comment and Vote if you like this chapter!

POV Craig

I start to pack my bag. I put my pajamas, my phone charger and other little items into a drawstring bag. It's Saturday today, our usual day of the week that my friend group and I hang out. Today we're gonna have a sleep over. The normal group is me, Tolkien, Clyde, Jimmy and Tweek.

Tolkien knows I have had a crush on Tweek for a while, so we came up with a plan. Tonight, the normal group is sleeping over, but just for the day some other kids from school will come over. Bebe, Wendy, Stan and Kyle are all coming over, and we're gonna play seven minutes in heaven. No one else knows yet.

I tell my mom I'm heading out and walk out the front door. The cold morning air hits my face like a brick. I'm taken aback by how freezing it is this morning.

I walk to Tolkien's house, which is normally like six minutes from my house, but because of the snow storm last night and the heavy winds basically pushing me backwards, it took ten minutes. When I got there I rang the door bell, a couple seconds later the front door opens.

"Craig! You're the first one here." Tolkien says, greeting me with a hug. "Are you ready for tonight?" He nudges at me, hinting a thing or two.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I chuckled slightly. "Do you really think it'll work? You think he likes me back?" I ask nervously, entering his big house.

"Dude, totally." Tolkien reassures me. I sigh in relief and place my bag in his room since I wont need it for a while. We start talking and laughing about different things when we hear the doorbell ring. We get up to go to the front door, and when we open it, Stan and Kyle are standing right in front of us.

"Hey guys!" Tolkien spoke loudly. The two smile and greet us, and then walk in. Next, Bebe and Wendy came over. Tweek came next, then jimmy. And lastly, as always, Clyde came not-so-fashionably late.

Once everyone was here Tolkien's father ordered us some pizza and we all went into his basement. It is huge, literally could probably fit 60 people comfortably. There's a door that leads to the backyard, and he has a pool, like all rich people, but it's freezing so I doubt we'd be using it.

After we all ate our pizza we played a few rounds of Mario Kart before it was time to execute the plan. I was starting to feel a bit nervous, but I didn't let it show and acted fine.

Finally, it is time.

"Okay guys, that's enough for now. I have an idea!" Tolkien speaks aloud to the group. "We should play seven minutes in heaven." My hearts beating a little faster. Some kids had surprised faces, now their interests were piqued.

"Oh my god! Yes, we should. That would be so fun!" Bebe exclaimed.

"I know right!" Wendy agreed with her.

Everyone seemed to be on board. But Tweek was twitching more than usual, a telltale sign he was feeling anxious, so I went over to him.

"Hey. You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with in there. No one here is gonna make you do anything, it will be fine. Everyone here is trustworthy." I say to him, trying to calm him. He looks up with his adorable green puppy dog eyes and smiles a little, twitching less.

"Thanks, Craig." He says to me, making me smile back and even get a little flustered.

We all sat in a circle and Tolkien pulled his phone out. He put all of our names into a spinning wheel, and which ever two gets picked have to go in the closet together.