Eight - a continued version of the previous story

In this story, it's kind of like a continued version of chapter seven. This is right after they started dating at the end of Season 19 Episode 6 of South Park 'Tweek x Craig'.

Comment and Vote if you like this chapter!

POV Tweek

The hype of me and Craig getting back together has started to die down. I'm starting to really like Craig. He makes me feel warm and safe.

We're sitting on Craig's living room couch and are embracing each other with his favorite fluffy blanket. It's dark outside and the moon is practically a little sliver. The only light in the room is from his television, playing a red racer marathon.

It's Craig's favorite show, so we have been watching it these past few weeks. Craig's left arm is wrapped around my shoulders, squeezing me into him slightly. My arms are close to my chest, holding the top of the blanket.

He made me a cup of coffee but it tastes different than the way my parents make it for some reason. I'm still drinking it anyways, I haven't twitched in a long time today.

Today we're having a sleepover at his house. I'm still in my day clothes. I start to yawn and I stretch my back, legs and arms. 

"Tired?" Craig asks me, turning to me.

"mmm, yeah." I whisper to him.

"It's pretty late. I guess we could go to bed." Craig says standing up, bringing the blanket with him. I groan at the loss of heat.

"alright." I reply as I stand up. We walk up stairs and he turns on a light in his room.

"You're still in your day clothes? Tweek!" He whisper shouts to avoid waking up his parents.

"I don't have pajamas. The gnomes started taking those too." I explain. Craig chuckles and sighs. He grabs my hand and leads me to his dresser.

"What size in clothes are you?" He asks me.

"Like a medium in kids." I tell him.

"Perfect, I have some pajamas for you then." Craig says, smiling genuinely at me.

"Oh, I couldn't wear them. They're yours." I say looking away flustered.

"No, it's fine. Whatever's mine is ours." He says, handing me the clothes. That makes me smile. 

I go into the bathroom with the clothes and start changing. A few minutes later, when I'm almost done changing I hear Craig knock on the door. I got the pants on but I'm in the middle of trying to put on the shirt he has given me.

"You've been a while, you okay?" Craig asks endearingly. I start to get anxious. Am I really taking that long? I hope he isn't scared. Oh, no. What if these clothes are too small on me and I have to ask for new ones?! He'll break up with me. Too much pressure!!!

I forget to respond to Craig.

"Hello??" He says from the other side of the door. The only sound I'm able to make is a small 'ARGH' to him.

"You good?" Craig says confused. I'm unable to respond.

"Speak or I'm coming in." Craig says. It's not like I'm naked or in any state thats embarrassing, but I'm pretty insecure so that's a big deal. I freeze, knowing I can't form full sentences in this state of anxiety, so i just scream 'AGH' to try to make it out that I'm fine. Which now that I'm thinking about it, does not sound fine at all as I'm screaming it.

Craig walks in and sees me. I'm shirtless and in his pajama pants and I'm standing still. 

"Dude, what's wrong?" Craig says. He walks up to me and closes the door behind him. He doesn't even care I have no shirt on, but to me its a problem.

I don't say anything, just twitching and shaking. Craig recognizes me being super anxious so he takes me by my shoulders and sits me down in front of him. We're both sitting criss cross apple sauce.

I grab on my hair, wanting to pull it out, to try to cope with the fact that I'm totally embarrassing myself. Craig takes both of his hands and take them away from my head and holds them in between us. 

We're holding hands.

This calms me down automatically. I try to focus on my breathing but it's not working very well, I'm just breathing even faster now as my mind races with negative thoughts.

"Hey-hey-hey" Craig says trying to catch my attention. I look at him and he has a worried and concerned facial expression.

"Honey, what's going on?" He asks me. I don't say a word. The pet name makes me feel slightly better and safe though. I sigh and my eyes start to tear up.

Craig see this and immediately brings me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my torso and laying his head on my shoulder. He grabs my brittle hair and gently pats it and runs his fingers through it. He make sure to not pull out any hair.

"What's wrong, Babe?" Craig asks me once more, which is my breaking point. I dig my face into his shirt and start to cry a little. I wrap my hands around him.

"I just," I say between weeps, "don't want you to think," I weakly pause before finishing the sentence, "that I'm ugly or fat." I say. 

"Oh... Tweek..." Craig says lovingly, "I would never. You are so adorable and beautiful. I could spend my whole day just with you and I wouldn't be bored." Craig says. I sniffle into his shoulder.

"Are you sure?" I say frail. He pulls me away from him and cups my face with his hands and looks into my eyes, kissing my forehead lightly. This makes me smile, and I wipe my tears away.

"Yes. I'm sure." Craig answers reassuringly, "and just to prove it..." Craig says.

He looks at my lips, my eyes, and then my lips again. He then pulls me slightly toward him and leans in too. Our lips meet each other, as we share both of our first kiss. His lips are soft and I rest my arms around his neck. My body feels like there is a bunch of fireworks going off in my tummy.

After a few seconds we let go, and both of our faces are red and hot, flustered extremely.

"Wow... I can't believe..." I trail off, not finishing my sentence. I just look up at him and smile, "Thanks." I say to him.

"My pleasure." He responds.