A guard stepped forward and opened the door for them. They muttered their thanks as they entered the room.

The room was a large office. It held a long table with several chairs. As they entered the room, Daphne caught the scent of something that made her stomach uneasy.

She inhaled shakily as she laid her hand on her slightly swollen stomach. Harry gave her a look of concern as he eased her into a chair.

The Queen Of England and the Taoiseach of Ireland watched as the large group of people entered. They watched as the young man worried over the woman on his arm.

"We're alright, Love. Just a bit of sickness," She told the man in a soft voice.

Queen Elizabeth gave a soft smile, catching onto the fact that the young woman was pregnant.

Taoiseach Bruton's focus was on the blade that the young man wore on his hip. The cross guard was thick, the handle was grooved. The pommel of the sword was bulbous with a small spike. It looked masterfully crafted.

As the party of witches and wizards were sat, Harry remained standing behind Daphne. It was funny for the muggle to see that both kinds of humans would fret over their women.

Harry cleared his throat, "Your Highness, if you'll allow, we are Hadrian James and Daphne Ophelia, Lord and Lady of Clan Potter. With us today are my cousins, Heir Longbottom, Heir Bones, and Heiress Bones. They are joined by their guardians, Madam Bones and Dowager Longbottom."

"We have Lord Greengrass and his daughter, my father and sister-in-law. The Countess and Heir Zabini. We are also joined by Seamus Finnegan, Head of Clan Finnegan."

"And the rest of your party?" Taoiseach Bruton asked.

Harry nodded, "Forgive me. My sister, Miss Hermione Granger, has joined Heir Malfoy today. Miss Luna Lovegood has joined Heir Neville Longbottom. The twins, Misses Flora and Hestia Carrow, are joined by Miss Ginerva Weasley as Clan Finnegan's party. My sister-in-law, Miss Astoria Greengrass, is a part of both parties."

"Finally, my adoptive grandmother, Madam Minerva McGonagall and her daughter, Lady McGonagall-Ross are escorts today."

Queen Elizabeth looked over the group with a critical eye, "Forgive me for saying so, but you have not intro yourself properly, Lord Potter. Although, I certainly can't blame you."

"What?" Bruton asked strongly. "Are you saying he's lying about who he is?"

"No," She said simply as she gave Harry and Daphne a smile. "In the magical world of our Isles, the young couple in front of you hold more power than I do."

Daphne let out a sigh. "I know, dear, I just didn't want to scare them," Harry said.

He straightened himself. He stood tall and strong, his hands coming to rest on his sword and the shoulder of his wife.

"We are Lord Hadrian James and Lady Daphne Ophelia, Lord and Lady of House Potter-Black-Greengrass, House Peverell, House Gryffindor, Lord of House Slytherin, Lady of House Evanshade. Her Highness is correct, in our world we hold more power than she does in your own," He gave their proper introductions.

Bruton gave him a strong look, "Could you explain how you've come to have such titles and power?"

Harry nodded, "I was the sole Heir of House Potter. I find myself joined with my wife through an Alliance Agreement between House Greengrass signed in 1702. We were able to claim the title of Lord and Lady Black through my paternal grandmother and my godfather. My grandmother was younger sister to the previous Lord Black, my godfather was his grandson and Heir. He named me his Heir when I was born."