✧18. True Colours?✧

Start from the beginning

All he could afford is a rose but he is sure that his Jiminie Hyung will accept it cause the elder doesn't like expensive things, he likes simple and small things given with honest feelings.

And everyone agreed to that cause the Jimin Sunbaenim they know is an angel in human clothes.

But all their expectations turned out to be opposite when Jimin rejects Jungkook right after he proposes to him on the stage.

After the play is finished, Eunwoo runs backstage and meets with his friend.

"Kook, I am going to bring Sunbaenim now, are you ready?" He asks.

"Yes, but I am a little nervous, Eunu. He will accept my proposal, right? Or is it too simple?" Jungkook looks anxious.

"Kook, we tried our best to set up the mood and surprise Jimin Sunbaenim. Even though it's not grand enough but our feelings count, isn't it? Everyone helped you and is cheering for you. So you should brace yourself and confess to him. After you become a successful actor you can propose marriage to him grandly, what say?"

Eunwoo wiggles his eyebrows teasing his friend who becomes shy,

>>>Marriage with Jiminie Hyung...

Just the thought of him marrying Jimin in the future is making him tingly all over. He couldn't hide his smile, his ears become red.

"Ay, ay! Are you shy now, Kook? Of course, you will be boyfriends after this but in the future, you guys will become husbands," Eunwoo teases more.

"Aish stop it, first let's focus on this proposal. We will think about that later," Jungkook pushes Eunwoo away while smiling.

"Okay, go on the stage. I am going to bring Sunbaenim to you," Eunwoo says and leaves.

Jungkook goes and stands on the stage and everyone is waiting for Jimin to come there. They are so excited to see the proposal. But Eunwoo walks out of the auditorium tearing up, silently.

As soon as Jimin steps inside the lights go off and becomes so dark that he couldn't see anything and he is taken to the stage by some person. Jimin looks confused.

And then he hears the voice of the speaker,

"Jiminie Hyung, the first time I saw you in the library in white clothes, I thought you were an angel descendant from heaven. I was mesmerized by your beauty and was in trance. I felt my heart raising when I hold you while you were going to fall...

It was like a miracle. You the miracle of my life Hyung. The moment I saw you, I fell in love with you. And my feelings for you started growing with each passing day and I couldn't deny it anymore that I can't live without you...

Every second I spent with you felt magical and special to me. The first time I tasted your rice cakes, I thought that maybe you are not a human, you are really an angel 'cause they tasted so heavenly that they couldn't be made by human hands, that's what I thought and everyone agrees to it right?" Jungkook asks.

And all the student present agree saying a big "YES!!!"

"I thought about it so long that if I can even love you? I am from a poor family and you are the young master of a rich family. I was uncertain and afraid to show my feeling for you. But our first kiss under the cherry blossoms removed all those uncertainties.

And when you became jealous of my and Eunwoo's friendship, I was on cloud nine cause I became sure that you feel the same as me. So gathering all my courage today, I want to confess to you"

Jungkook pauses and lights turn on. He walks towards the center where Jimin is standing still. His eyes are looking cold, unlike his normally innocent eyes. But Jungkook couldn't notice it and he advances in front of him.