Bed

A woman moved to the city for work and rented a small house. The landlord asked her, "Is it okay to share the house with another girl?" The woman replied, "It's better to share the rent with someone. I don't have much money. Is it okay with her?" "She'll be back at night," the landlord said. After the landlord left, the woman realized there was only one bed in the house, and she wondered where the other girl would sleep. She quickly called the landlord and informed him that the house was missing a bed. The landlord was surprised and said, "Isn't there a bunk bed in the house?" The woman smiled and replied, "No." The landlord then suggested, "I'll check tomorrow. By the way, those sleeping on the lower bunk pay one-third of the rent, and those on the upper bunk pay two-thirds of the rent. You two should discuss who will sleep on the top and who will sleep on the bottom."

As the woman sat alone in the house reading a book, she heard the sound of fingernails scratching the wall from the bed above her head. Assuming her roommate was playing a prank, she texted her asking her to stop. Her roommate replied, "What's the matter? I won't be staying tonight. My boyfriend is here." The woman began to feel uneasy about the situation. Later that night, when the girl returned to the house, the woman unpacked her luggage and went to bed. As she was about to fall asleep, she heard a voice whisper, "Sister, you sleep on the upper bunk and pay two-thirds of the rent." She woke up with a start, realizing that there was another person in the house. After investigating, she discovered a dried body hidden under the bed sheets. She fled the house and called the police, while the twisted landlord was on his way, holding a key in one hand and a knife in the other...