Walking the Night Road and Encountering Ghosts

During the autumn harvest season, the millet in the countryside was being threshed, and the work was completed by sunset. While the old cousin sat by the small river smoking, it was getting dark. Suddenly, there was a beeping sound followed by the sound of stones hitting the water. The old cousin asked, "Who's there?" and said that he was not afraid of the person, but of the "eggs." There were two more beeps, and the stones hit the small river again in front of the old man. However, there was not a single drop of water splashed on the bank, and the small river was flowing normally, without any signs of stones hitting the water. The sound of splashing water with stones continued, and the sound varied from loud to soft. The old cousin ran home screaming wildly. Later, he asked the old man who said that many people in and out of the village had encountered this phenomenon, especially when it was not too dark, and they could see up to 3 to 5 meters.

About a month ago, I saw two different people on the same day. The first time was when the sun was about to set, and I clearly saw a person in front of me. However, the people behind me insisted that there was no one, and when I went back to look for the person, they were nowhere to be found. Later that night, after 12 o'clock, I saw a person walking on the path, and at the same time, a neighbor followed her after playing cards. When I was about to meet her, she was standing at the back door of my neighbor's house, letting the neighbor go home. However, my neighbor's house had already turned off the lights and electricity, so it was impossible for the person to enter the house. The person disappeared, and I never saw them again on that road. The next day, I urgently called my uncle who knew about such matters, and he helped me buy incense, candles, paper money, water tofu, water rice, and added peach branches and thorny branches. We went to the spot where I saw the person, and when it was dark, we drove them away and sent them to a place where no one goes. We burned paper and lit candles to send the ghosts away. This experience made me too scared to go out at night and caused me to stand at the gate without looking into the dark places without any lights. I hope that my whole family stays safe and happy this year.