diana

IMPORTANT FACT THIS BOOK TAKES PLACE AFTER ENDGAME (YES EVERYONE LIVED I'M NOT HEARTLESS)

Peter

"Tony no." Is all Steve says.

"So I heard Diana say someone was going to kill me, for what? Fun?"

"Tony-" he cut diana off. "I don't want to hear from you! What is going on?! Why am I left in the dark? This is my fucking tower for fucks sake!" He shouts.

What is going on? Is diana going to start crying? She doesn't cry.

"Tony—" she starts. "I'm trying to save you." She says way to calm. What the shit is going on?

"Why would I need saving from you?!" He is still shouting which kind of hurts my ears since I'm right next to him.

"Because my dad literally hates your fucking guts and will stop at absolutely nothing until your fucking dead!! He will kill me just to get to your ass!" Diana's shouting now.

Her dad wants to kill Mr. Stark?

What?

"Why didnt you just tell me Diana?!! Your in my fucking house and your keeping secrets from me?"

"How the hell am I supposed to tell you that you have another person who wants you dead Tony!!"

"Come up to me is a damn start!" He shouts way to loud, I put my hands over my ears, this senses dialed 11 shit is not fun when this shit happens.

"Would you stop fucking yelling at me?! Peter can't handle this look at him!!" She lowers her voice but it's still stern.

Everyone looks at me.

Everyone.

"Sorry guys I- um- I have sensitive ears," I lie.

"Sorry kid." Tony slightly mutters.

Diana walks towards me and whispers, "are you okay Pete? Do I need to call May?"

"No no, I'll be fine Diana, but what the hell is going on?" I finally ask.

Ms. Romanoff looks at Mr. Stark then why both look at Diana.

"Why are you looking at me? You came poking in my business, you explain to him." She rolls her. Why did they have to piss her off.

They exchange looks again.

"Peter." Ms. Romanoff says. "Do you know who her father is?" She asks me.

"I only know he's bad." I lie.

"He's worse than bad." She answers.

"He-" diana cuts her off.

Diana

I cut of the Natasha Romanoff. Holy shit could I regret something more?

"You should know him Natasha." I say. Fuck me, am I really going to say this?

"What?" She turns her head to look at me.

"His name isn't ringing a bell?" I ask. Why doesn't she remember?

"Why, should it?" Her eyes narrow.

"I can't believe, General Azrael Dreykov." I spoke. "They are best friends practically brothers, well until you killed Dreykov. But one stayed alive. Why do you think he was everywhere? Because there was two General Dreykov's."

I guess I am going to say it.

"What?" She looks stunned. "What are you talking about?"

"Yeah, what are you talking about?" Tony asks.

"You," I point at Natasha. "Killed Dreykov who ran the Red Room. But the other Dreykov runs Hydra."

"We took down Hydra." Steve answers quick.

"Cut off one head. Two more shall take its place." Is all I say.

"What?" Bucky asks.

"You guys have way to many questions, honestly. I can't believe you didn't know." I tell them.

"Diana what is going on?" Peter asks me. "Let me handle this Pete I'll tell you soon." I answer. I thought they were supposed to know everything about Hydra? What the fuck are they doing then? Whatever.

"They took down Hydra." Bucky repeats what Steve said.

"I heard you the first time." Must I always repeat myself? 

"Cut off one head. Two more shall takes its place. You truly can't think just because you took down Alexander Pierce, Hydra just stopped?" I stop to take a breath and realize they do think that. "Yo-you think that?" I start laughing.

Suddenly Natasha grabs my arm and pulls me into a different room.

"Tell me I killed Dreykov!! Tell me!!" She starts shouting.

"You did."

She looks at me. "You took out half, but half is never good enough. It only takes one person to corrupt everyone. I know you know that Natasha."

Referring to what happened in 2016

•••

HOLY FUCK IS ALL I CAN SAY 300 READS? THANK YOU SM. SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I WANTED TO GET SUM OUT!! 💕💕

DON'T BE A GHOST READER, VOTE AND COMMENT BABES. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING I LOVE YOU ALL.