questions

Tony
What?

Diana
are you Tony Stark?
It's a dumb question I know

Tony
Let me get back to you.

Diana
wait!

*Tony is offline*

Tony

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shittttt. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. God dammit. Shit. Crap. Asshole. Dickhead. Motherfuc-

"Tony what are you doing?" Capsicle asks.

"Damn it Steve you are not who I need to talk to about this." I answer harsh.

"Woah tones what's wrong?" He walks up to me.

"Diana knows it me and nat told me not to let her find out so now I'm scared that she'll kill me, Peter and Diana are both coming over TONIGHT and she knows Peter doesn't know though so thats good and als-" he cuts me off.

"Tony you need to just come clean or it will get worse. Plus you might not even see her, we have way to many questions and she has the answers we need." He answers to my rambles.

"Ugh I hate when your right, spangles" I roll my eyes at him.

Boss Peter and Diana are here.

"Thank you Friday." Capsicle speaks for me. "Lets go Tones." We walk to where they are and I see her. And she obviously is messing with me so Peter doesn't realize. "Hey you guys!"

Diana

We just got at SI and I see him.

Tony motherfuckering Stark.

I play it off .

"Hey you guys!!" I smiles out. "Hi.." Peter shyly says. It's about 5:00 so it's just began.

"Hey kid why don't you come to the lab with me." Tony says fast trying to get away from me.

••

( italicized is gonna be tonys pov btw an normal is diana)

I

need to leave.

Why is he hiding?

She knows.

I know.

I need to get out of here.

He needs to stay, I have questions.

I have answers to her questions.

What is he planning?

I need a plan.

Can I make him stay?

She can't make me stay.

I can if Peter stays.

Me and Peter need to leave. She just a kid what well she do if she get her answers.