homework

Diana's POV

Peter and Tony are working on something probably important. I would know I'm dumb as shit. But I don't hear there big fancy science words. And can you guess what I'm doing.

HOMEWORK. FUCKING HOMEWORK. WHILE PETER IS PROBABLY SAVING THE FUCKING WORLD. I'M DOING HOMEWORK. THE WORST PART IS, IT'S SCIENCE FUCKING HOMEWORK.

Sorry. Lots of emotions for dumbass shit like homework.

"Shit!" Peter says while laughing and I turn my head towards him.

"What?"

"Holy shit, kid." Tony says.

"What the hell is going on?" I say still confused as shit.

"I did Di! I made a repulsor!!" Peter says excited.

"I'm so happy for you!!! But what is that?" I'm still confused. Men are shit and explaining and when they do explain they mansplain. God.

He goes on to tell me that it what tony uses to kill the bad guys. Well he didn't say it like that but it was close.

"Hey boys. And Diana." Natasha walks in. Oh my god shes so fine.

"Hey!!" I say. "H-hi" Peter says. How is he still nervous?

"Stark, I'm going to borrow the kid." Ms Romanoff says.

"Your not taking Peter from me, we just made a-"

"Not that kid. Diana."

My eyes widen slightly. Peter turns and looks and me with his eyes wide. Mr. Stark does the same. Am I in trouble with the damn Avengers. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. What did I do?

"M-me??" I say. Great now I'm stuttering.

"Yes, now come along."

"Yes ma'am." I say and quickly put my books and papers in my bag.

"Bye Petey!!" I speak and wave him bye.

We're walking beside each other now. We are about the same height but shes a bit taller than her, she's wearing heels though. Should I say something to her? Also where the shit are we going? Is she gonna kidnap me?

"Soo, uh, where are we going?"

"Just to the kitchen we have a few questions." She states calmly but with order in her voice.

"W-we? Who's we?"

"A couple of co-workers. Me, Steve, Sam, Clint, you know all the fun ones. And maybe James."

Shit.

We're here.

"Diana, nice of you to join us!" Mr. Rogers speaks.

"Um yeah" I utter with a smile. "Did I piss someone of 'cause I can apologize."

"No no, you ain't piss no one of." Falcon states.

"Then why am I here?"

"Straight to the point I like it." The dude with the medal arm says. I think he's James? Or is it Bucky? Fuck, I should've listened to Peter when he was telling me these names.

"Thanks?" Im so fucking confused.

"Guys it's obvious she's confused." Sam states with slight aggression now.

"So your confused, we were just wondering a bit about your home life." Steve tells me.

And suddenly I'm freaking out. What the hell do they want to know. Do they know? What time it is. Shit. I hope Peters okay. Shit.

"Um what do you wanna know?"

"About your father." Natasha tells me.

"He's not my dad. First off all."

"What is he then?" Steve asks. "Do you even know his name?" I say in return

"Yes it's Andy Jameson." Sam's speaks for the rest of them

"Wrong," I tell them, "that's his undercover name. His real name is a bit tricky."

"What do you mean Diana." Bucky eyes grow narrower. "I'm with Bucky." Sam says. I KNEW HIS NAME WAS BUCKY! WIN!

"I mean, I don't know it either. The only person who knows his whole name is him. But I do know is first name, Azreal." I tell them. Shit, I hope my dad doesn't find out I told them. What the hell is the time.

---------------------------------------------------------
Peters POV

It's been forever since Diana left. I hope she's okay.

"Hey Pete, you good kid?" Mr. Stark looks at me with kind eyes.

"Y-yeah, I'm just a bit worried about Diana." I tell me truthfully.

"Why? Can't she handle herself?"

"Yes, it's just-she is, how do I say this, very um, very secretive and self reliant, she asks as if she doesn't need anyone and that's good, but she does it too often for it to be a positive trait about her."

Why the hell am I telling him this? Shit shit shit shit. Diana's gonna kill my ass.

"Oh um, honestly I don't know how go respond to that-" Mr. Stark starts. And I cut him off. "Just pretend you didn't hear that."

"Kid, I was about to say, I don't know how to respond to that because I know someone just like her." He responds with slight passive aggression.

"What who??" Im genuinely intrigued know.

"Nat, Natasha Romanoff, the Black Widow." He tells me.

"What."

---------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR HOW SHORT THIS CHAPTER IS I FR HAVE NOOOO IDEAS ANYWAYS.

DON'T BE A GHOST READER, COMMENT AND VOTE!

I LOOOOVE YOU ALL BABYS.

BYE BYE FOR NOW!