names

Diana

"Azreal" Steve asks. "What's his last name?"

"What's your last name?" Bucky asks. Shit I needa ask him what his name is.

"We don't share a last name."

"Okay, but what is yours?" Nat asks me.

"My name is Diana West." I tell them. "Also is your name Bucky or James?" I point at Bucky/James/idontevenknow/pleasewhatthehellishisname.

Sam said it was Bucky. But Ms Natasha said it was James? I hate this.

"Both." He says. "Great. That really helped." I sarcastically say and roll my eyes.

"He prefers Bucky." Sam tells me.

"Okay that's an answer! That is how we answer questions." I say with slight sarcasm.

"So what's his last nam-" Steve gets cut off.

"Heyyyy coworkers." Tony comes in with Peter to tell me.

"We gotta go May is here."

"Okay Pete! Bye guys!!" I smile out.

"Bye kiddo sorry we didn't get to see you more." Tony tells me. "Nahhh it's alright it would make much of a difference I was there or not." I shrug.

"Bye Diana!" Sam exclaims. "Bye Sammy!!" I turn to look at Pete. "You ready Parker?"

"Yes ma'am."

And with that we walk out. May is waiting for us and again I get in the back. Shit.. I have to go back home. How do I tell her?

"Hey um may?"

"Yes honey?" Her voice so sweet and soft.

"I need you to take me to my dad's today." I say while slowly leaning away from rear-view mirror.

"What." Her voice wayyyy less soft. She pulls over to look at me. Shit shit shit shit.

"You know how I feel about him Diana." Holy fuck she's made she never calls me Diana. I mean never. Holy shit, shes going to kill me. Fuck.

"I know may, but do I really have a choice?!"

Peter looks at me. "Diana, you could report him to the police ya know?"

"Yeah yeah, but what happens when, ya know, he gets out??" I fire back.

"You're not going." May says stern.

"May!! I got to!" I cry out.

"No. I'm going to go over to him. I will tell him I'm going to adopt you. And if he doesn't agree I will call the police and they will have to give you to be legally either way."

I have never seen this side of May. Normally she's way chilled and laid back, but right now? She seems like she could kill him. Hes not even that bad. I mean, I lowkey thinks he's a murderer for water- no Hydra, dumbass name, but whatever.

"Yes ma'am."

Is all that I can even utter out.
_______________________________________

Natasha

"We need to find out more, tony." I speak again. Why won't men just listen.

"Yes yes, I know, ya big meanie." He's so fucking dumb oh my god.

"Text her. You said you have her number. Text." I tell him.

"Right right. But why?" Oh my fucking god. I swear I'm going go snap necks. How is he the smartest person ever. WHERE IS THE COMMON FUCKING SENSE.

Is what i what to say but instead I tell him. "She doesn't know it's you, Tony, she thinks she's talking to a stranger." I use my baby voice. He rolls his eyes.

I'm the only one who knows about the number, he slipped up around me. I caught him texting the girl. He tried to  lie to me? So funny.

I read the conversation that just happened:

Tony
Hey kiddo, what's up?

Diana
Oh nothing 😁
Expect my aunt wants to kill my dad 😍

Tony
Why, what did he do?

Diana
Nothing he's just a really shit dad and may was not about to let me stay with him i guess 😭

Tony
You use way to many emojis
And why is he a 'shit' dad?

Diana
Cause i can
and it shows emotions better
also i don't need to tell you about my issues with my shit dad

Tony
Kiddo you need to stop cussing.
Your a child.

Diana
why do you use puncutipnn?
shit how do u spell pucuation
oh my god 😪
puschution?

Tony
Punctuation?

Diana
i was close
really fucking close
damn
that's so embarrassing

Tony
Did you just change the subject?

Diana
maybe?
maybe not
maybe you changed the subject?
who knows

Tony
Wait what?

Diana
🤔
oh shit i gotta go
bye Anthony!!
(im assuming that's ur government name cuz Tony is usually short for Anthony)

Tony
You would be correct.
My government name is Anthony.
Bye kiddo. Stay safe.

_______________________________________

Diana

Shit shit fuck fuck fuck.

So basically May is about to press charges on my daddio. And I'm going to get adopted by her? Well I mean nothing is set in stone. But I'm lowkey terrified to ask her anything. And Tony and I just texted. Or is it text. I think he's Tony Stark. But I can't just ask that.

Why do I think he's Tony Stark? First of all, the name Tony? Bold move. And second of all, 'both Tony's' call me kiddo. Now that might be a stretch but he doesnt call Peter, kiddo. And he doesn't call me kid.

"Diana I will do everything in my power to keep you away from that man." May sternly says out of no where. The hell do I say??

"Yes ma'am." We're still driving we've been on the road for about 10 minutes, it takes 20ish to get to Peters apartment.

Should I say something?? Peter hasn't said anything. I'm hungry. Fuck. This is so fucking awkward. I'm so glad I'm in the back of the car. Please I want to go home. Whatever.

_______________________________________

Tony

"Well that worked splendidly." I say with more sarcasm than normal.

"Do you think she knows its you?" Nat asks me.

"What if she finds out?" Steve says.

"Do you think she will?" Sam adds himself to the conversation.

"Well, nothing for sure." I add as if I'm supposed to see the future.

"Tony. A word." The Russian speaks

FINALLY THIS CHAPTER IS OUT!!! THIS ONE HAD SLIGHT PLANNING BUT FOR THE NEXT ONE I HAVE NO IDEAS, SO WE GONNA YOLO THIS HOE.

ALSO THIS BOOK MIGHT ONLY BE 15 CHAPTERS, 30 AT MOST 😭

ANYWAYS BABY'S, YOU KNOW THE DRILL!! DON'T BE A GHOST READER COMMENT AND VOTE!!

LOVE U!