𝐏 𝐑 𝐄

To whomever it may concern,

If you are reading this then I am either dead or within WCKD. I have been assigned to act within the ranks of the enemy. I fear I do not have long.

WCKD is prone to evil things. That we've always known. But after secretly observing them and their people I am utterly horrified at the lengths they go through to get what they want.

They are kidnapping children and training them up. Immunes to be precise. All these children are being used for WCKDs benefit. They call it the Maze Trials. I will be the first immune sold to WCKD by the Right Arm, tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the day I leave for the facility. WCKD cannot know the truth, because then not only will I be punished, but so will the world. This is our last chance of victory. I must act alone. Weak.

I'm worried they will see through me. I'm worried they will do something violent. But being scared won't save lives. When thinking of me do not grow sad or hopeless. Feel the anger. Feel the hatred, the loathing, the hostility. Use it and avenge me.

I do not know what they will do, I know that no matter what happens, I regret nothing. I feel a sort of peace knowing that I am standing up in a world of detestation and fighting back.

So remember; wicked is not good. It never was good and it never will be good.

Do not forget what we fight for,

K

CAST

INDIA JOY EISLEY AS:

THE UNKNOWN GIRL

THOMAS BRODIE SANGSTER AS: