The Eras Tour

this is not an update guys! i got a lot of messages and questions about the Eras Tour (and i mean a LOT haha) so here's a few things i think might be important if you're going to see her on tour.

1. make the whole day about Taylor, because IT IS a big deal. i live in California so we had to drive to Las Vegas. we got window markers, wrote a bunch of her lyrics on the car, we also wrote 'honk for Taylor Swift'. we were literally making friends on the freeway haha. everyone was honking, we rolled down the windows and made conversations with a lot of Swifties, we were blasting her music and vibed to it with our new friends (just ignore the other drivers and the looks/glares you might get, don't be ashamed and definitely do NOT feel bad about being excited. as i said, it is a big deal!)

2. get a Taylor related outfit! it's so much fun, we put a lot of thoughts into ours and it was totally worth every penny. get glitter, get makeup, get accessories, get whatever the hell you want, the whole thing is like a Taylor themed MET gala. again, don't care about what other people say or think, have fun! (shout out to the girl who had an actual easter egg costume, it was the BEST i've seen)

3. i'm begging you, do NOT wait in the merch line, it's not worth it. we got there around 2.30pm, everyone was in the merch line so basically we were the 10th and 11th in the actual line. the gate opening is at 4.30pm and i kid you not, we got inside in 5 minutes. you can also buy merch inside, it took us literally 2 minutes to get ours (they had everything that we wanted while the merch truck outside was completely sold out after two hours or so.)

4. make and trade friendship bracelets haha it was so much fun, i have at least 20-25 bracelets that i got from other Swifties.

5. make new friends! everyone's there for the same reason, don't be afraid to talk to them. i guarantee you every single one of them is gonna be open to new friends, they're gonna be super nice, trust me.

6. if you're not interested in the openings, there's no point getting there extra early. mother starts at 8pm, you'll be fine even if you get there around 6.30-7pm.

7. wear comfortable shoes. i love wearing high heels and i'm totally used to them, so i thought i will be fine. i was not fine at all (i barely could walk after the concert lmao).

8. make the bathroom break at 7.30pm the latest if you don't want to miss a single t swift song. also get water on your way back from the bathroom because you will need it after screaming and singing for hours.

9. the concert is 3 hours and 15 minutes long, just for your own safety and health, pick one song and sit down, catch your breath (ours was Snow on the beach💀)

10. 21+ ONLY! we had a few drinks to survive the openings (i might be waterboarded for this, but we had absolutely no idea who beabadoobee was and we didn't really liked her music but the cocktails definitely helped us to enjoy her show haha no hate tho, she was really sweet)

11. that's not really and advice more like a heads up, you can find Andrea at A section VIP haha make friendship bracelets for her (!!) and please be very respectful and polite, try not to freak out.

12. a lot of people said ear plugs. well, we didn't have any and we were totally fine without them.

13. make as many videos as you want but i'm telling you, just enjoy the concert and vibe to the music without your phone. it's a spectacular show and concert experience, the visuals, the dresses, the dancers and of course Taylor. so trust me, you don't want to miss a single second of it.

14. don't give a shit about other people and try not to get mad at them. we had people in front of us who were sleeping the whole time, we had people next to us who were eating and drinking the whole time, we had people behind us who were annoyed by us because we were screaming and crying 'too much'. just don't let them bring your mood down, enjoy yourself and have fun!

15. be ready to have a LOT of gay panics, also pay attention to the references haha

16. park close to the exit. we were literally next to it and took us almost 1.5 hours to get out of the parking lot/area.

17. manifest your favorite songs that are not on the setlist to be the surprise songs. we manifested Haunted, YOYOK and Our song. we got Our song, so i swear it's working haha.

i think i listed every important thing but if you guys have more questions, you're more than welcome to ask them :)

INTERNATIONAL SWIFTIES!!
i'm pretty sure Taylor is doing everything in her power to make the European/world tour possible, so please trust the process. i promise you, it's worth the wait🫶🏻