Her mom meets your newborn for the first time (requested)

(A/N: I started a Jenna Ortega fanfiction, so if you love her, you should definitely check it out!)

Your body felt extremely tired but somehow you found it the best feeling in the whole entire world. You gave birth to your first child, your son, Wyatt just a week ago. You've never been happier, it was a love that neither of you experienced before.

Taylor was in Wyatt's room, quietly humming for your baby. He was asleep and your wife just loved to admire the sight of the little boy.

'Your mom's gonna be here soon' you whispered and caressed her back from behind.

'He's so perfect, Y/N. He's the most beautiful human being I've ever seen' she sighed, her heart full of love for your little guy.

'Right!? He's so precious. I'm so happy he's finally here with us.'

'Me too' Taylor turned around and pecked your lips. 'You're amazing, my love.'

You couldn't help but blush at her statement. Just when you were about to reply you heard a soft knock on your front door.

'I already know that Andrea will spoil him' you playfully rolled your eyes and started walking out of Wyatt's room to open the door.

Taylor chuckled at you and hinted small kisses on your son's head and cheeks.

'Hey buddy! I'm so sorry to wake you up but here is you grandma and she's super excited to meet you' you heard your wife and a few seconds later a few whimpers from Wyatt. You grinned to yourself and opened the door.

'Y/N! Sweetie! How are you?' Andrea smiled at you and pulled you in a hug. 'You look amazing.'

'Thank you' you giggled. 'I feel amazing as well. It's such a great feeling to be a mom' you laughed a little.

'I would know' she lovingly smiled at you.

'Hi mom!' You heard Taylor's voice behind you and you instantly turned around.

You didn't think you could get use to this sight, not ever, not without tearing up. The love of your life was holding your son, hugging him close to her chest, gently stroking his little head. It was beautiful.

'Oh my God, is that him? Is that my first grandchild?' the older woman asked walking towards Taylor. She carefully caressed Wyatt's cheek. 'Can I hold him?' You both nodded your heads and Taylor gave your son to her mom. 'He's the most precious little man ever. And he's so small' Andrea teared up. 'Hi, hi little dude. I'm your grandma, it's so nice to finally meet you. You really are a cutie, aren't you?!' she sweetly talked to Wyatt who just looked at the her with his big, blue eyes.

You walked next to Taylor, pulled her in a side hug and laid your head on her shoulder. She smiled down at you and kissed your forehead.

'I love you' she whispered.

'I love you more.'

'Impossible' she winked at you and connected your lips together in a slow, passionate kiss.

'Wyatt is one lucky bugger. He has the best moms and grandma on this whole planet' you chuckled while you watched Andrea bouncing your baby in her arms.

'I couldn't agree more' your wife laughed along with you.

The four of you spent an amazing afternoon together and before you knew it, you found yourselves watching Wyatt as he napped in his crib oh so peacefully. Andrea was over the Moon. So were you and Taylor, already excited for what the future holds for your family. 

A/N: I'm taking requests, Loves, so feel free to leave a comment here or message me.