Can I ask you a question?

A/N: Requests are open, so please don't be afraid to give me some ideas in the comments or in private messages:) If you've already requested something that I haven't written yet, please do it again since moving to the other end of the world made catching up with Wattpad a little bit harder. 

'So Y/N! You've got a few special guests here tonight' Jimmy smiled at you and the audience cheered.

You were in New York, attending the Tonight show. You loved having conversations with Jimmy, you were great friends. Not like other hosts, he actually was funny, loving and he never crossed any lines with his questions and 'sharp' comments.

It was a well known fact that he likes to spice his interviews up, make it more interesting to his audience and his guests as well. But today was different. You wanted to surprise him and spice things up in your own way.

'Who do you have here and why? Can you please tell me the details?' he giggled looking at you.

'Of course, of course but first, I need my one and only, beautiful fiancé here with me because it's something that we need to do together' you smiled.

The audience went crazy when your soon-to-be wife, Taylor showed up in a beautiful dress and sat down next to you after hugging the television host.

'Taylor, what a nice surprise! It's always a pleasure to have you here, even tho I have no idea what's gonna happen in the next few minutes' Jimmy laughed.

'So the other special guests in the audience tonight are my best friends' you started. 'and they have no idea what's gonna happen either.'

'We wanted to surprise all of you with something that's really important to us' Taylor joined the conversation. 'For those who don't know, I asked my beautiful girlfriend, Y/N to marry me about a year ago' Taylor had a huge grin on her face. 'and we finally have a date for the wedding' the singer added.

Everyone clapped and smiled at you two. It was such a heartwarming feeling to have the fan's and people's support.

'That's amazing!' Jimmy started. 'So when is the big day?'

'About that...' Tay smiled at you and let you continue.

'As I mentioned, my three best friends are here tonight.'

'They came here from London?' the man asked surprised. 'That must be a big announcement then. Which one of you is pregnant?' he joked.

'All is not lost that's delayed but it's not about that. I wrote a song and I wanted to play it here for the first time and I wanted to see my friends' reactions. And of course yours' you added quickly.

'Exciting!' Jimmy squealed. 'Are you gonna sing then?'

'We actually made a music video with Y/N' Taylor joined the conversation. 'If you don't mind, we would like to play it here.'

'Of course I don't mind, I'm flattered!'

A few minutes later your song and the music video started to play on a big screen and all you could do was stare at your best friends impatiently.

For the video you and Taylor collected pictures from your high school years, from the year you met each other to these days and you also added a few goofy ones from when your three best friends visited you in the States.

"She got me through high school, she'd probably post my bail, she's the one who'd get me drunk and be next to me in jail"

The audience along with your three best friends started to laugh but at the same time everyone had the same curious look in their eyes.

"She's my voice of reason, she's my biggest fan, she's who told me, leave the girl and find yourself a woman"

You looked at Taylor who had the most adorable look on her face. She gently took your hand in hers and smiled at you.

"If girls run the world, you're why mine keeps spinning. So, I gotta ask you, will you be my bridesmaids, my ride or dies, my champagne-tipsy kinda tribe. Wild ones, right by my side, rocking black while I'm wearing white. Sisters I get to choose, mighta found the one but I need you too. The song's always about the 'groom' but I just can't say I do without my bridesmaids"

You shyly looked at your friends. All three of them had the biggest smile on their face and tears in their eyes. You grinned back at them and looked at Jimmy who was just vibing to the song, not really acknowledging what was going on.

"She'll keep the bubbles coming, she'll make sure we're on time, she'll keep my cold feet from running and hide all the red wine"

You chuckled when you saw one of the pictures on the big screen. It was you and Y/BF/N, your number one best friend at your childhood home, drinking red wine from a mug while the others were  watching a christmas movie in the background.

Making the music video brought up a lot of memories that you've long forgotten about and you were beyond grateful for Taylor. As the mastermind she is, obviously she was the one who came up with this idea.

"They'll have tissues ready when they see mama cry. Yeah, I've been blessed with the best and let me tell you why, 'cause they're my bridesmaids, my ride or dies, my champagne-tipsy kinda tribe. Wild ones, right by my side, rocking black while I'm wearing white. Sisters I get to choose. Mighta found the one but I need you too. The song's always about the 'groom' but I just can't say I do without my bridesmaids"

As you've come to the end of the song, you saw your girls getting up from their seats and heading straight to the stage.

"Girls run the world, that's why life's a party, so please welcome my wedding day army"

Your song ended at the perfect moment. All your friends were next to you on stage, grinning at you like crazy.

'So what do you guys say? Will you be my bridesmaids?' you laughed, already knowing their answers.

'No. The song was lame' Y/BF/N joked and hugged you a second later. 'I think it's prettier obvious but it would be our honor.'

You shared a moment with them before they all went to hug Taylor as well, congratulating both of your for the hundredth time.

'Oh, we almost forgot!' Taylor winked at you. 'Jimmy, we would like you to be our registrar. If you would do a fast online course for us, of course' your love smiled.

'You guys are serious right now? 'Cause it would be my pleasure' Jimmy chuckled a little and you could swear you saw tears in his eyes.

'Well then, we can check two things off our list' Tay said.

'And that means we've only got another 148 things to do' you joked.

Words couldn't describe how excited you were for your wedding day. You're marrying the love of your life and everyone who matters to you the most will be there to celebrate your happiness. You couldn't ask for anything more.