Chaper 61. Travel day home

Place - airport in Vegas
Time - 3:21am
People - you Sam and nate

(Hey guys quick note, I am so sorry it took so long for the last Part! It wouldn't let me publish it bc I never verified my email and i wouldn't get the emails so I had to get wattpad support and stuff to concern it's me, but it's all good now!)

Y: so how will we know when he's gunna be here
S: idk.
?: Y/N!!!

You turn around and see kat and stas running over to you guys. Stas jumps onto you and gives you a big hug and you smile. You wrap your arms around her and take a deep breath.

Stas: I missed you, how are you doing
Y: good for now. I missed you more

You both lock the contact and you like down and a tears start running down your face.

Stas: aww y/n..
K: come here

Kat walks over to you and gives you a long hug. You tightly wrap your arms around her neck and your close to falling to the ground.

Y: idk how this happened..

You say with your face shoved into her shoulder.

K: he's Colby, he's going to be ok. He won't have anything to serious
Y: god I hope not
Stas: let me take your bags
Y: it's fine
Stas: give me your bags rn

You slightly laugh and she takes them from you.

At the house -

You go up to Colby's room and smell his cologne in the air and you smile. You jump on his bed and then you hug his pillow. You see some of his rings on the nightstand and you lean over to put them on only to realize they won't fit on your fingers. You sit up and scan his room and you find the fluffy handcuffs hanging from the top of his bed and you smile. You go over to his drawer that had all the pics of you and him together, and see a promise ring and realize your ruined it. You see a picture of him smiling and posing for a picture with you sleeping in the back. On the back of the picture he wrote " with my one and only. Hope she knows how much I love her " you realize he has stuff written ab you on all the pics of you and you smile. You lay down on his bed and hug his pillow then being to cry.

You cry because of the fear you have that me might never wake up. You fear that he will forget, you fear almost everything. Tears tooling down your cheeks and your eyes tightly closed and your body in a ball form suffocating the pillow. Just then, stas walks in.

S: knew you'd be in here- oh y/n..

She walks up the the bed and sits next to you and rubs your back. You sit up and you give her a hug making your mascara run onto her white shirt.

Y: sorry ab your shirt
S: oh idc your more important.

You smile and she lays down Then you lay your head on her chest as she plays w your hair.

S: he's going to be ok. Now before you say anything, I'm not saying that for you to feel better, I mean like I would but I'm saying it rn because it's true
Y: I hope so
S: it is so, y/n. He is a fighter! He's fought so much in his life that this is like nothing.
Y: yeah. I'm just gunna miss him, these next few months are gunna be hard
S: I'll be here for you. Don't do anything bad ok?
Y: ok.

You both sit up and she gives you a hug.

S: I'm gunna go check in on Sam kat and Nate
Y: ok

She leaves you alone and you go on your phone. You look at the vid Colby posted on tiktok of you two of you and you were getting more hate then you thought. You knew his fs girls were crazy, but not this crazy. You were being threatened for almost everything, and everyone was talking about looks.