Chapter 58. After bar.

Place - hotel room
Time - 11:32pm
People - you Colby Nate and Sam

You all are back at the hotel room and the most drunk one is Colby, and it doesn't surprise you. Your also drunk, but you know what's going on and Nate's the only sober one. Sam drunk more then intended.

N: guys I think you should get ready for bed
C: cmon man it's only what, 11:30?
N: 11:32, go brush your teeth
Y: kk

You Sam and Colby go into the bathroom and get you toothbrushes ready. You all start brushing your teeth and Colby looks over to you and winks. You laugh and Sam does too while you get toothpaste all over your face.

S: no fooling around you two
C: mmm idk
Y: no promises

You laugh and spit out the toothpaste then you rinse your mouth out with water. You go get in you pjs which was Colby's t shirt, and underwear.

N: alright, night guys
Y: night Natee

You get under the blanket and Colby does too. He's in grey sweat shorts and no shirt with a chain necklace and then Sam shuts the lights off. You feel Colby's touch on your waist and you smile. He's spooning you and he pulls you closer moving his hands down your body.

Y: Colby

You say softly laughing. You turn your body to face him and he lifts you on top of him. He smashes his lips against yours and sighs into the kiss. You feel his boner underneath you and you sigh knowing that you two can't do it.

Y: col-
C: shh

You softly laugh and he flips you both over so he's into still holding the kiss, and you spread your legs and he slowly grinds into you. The kiss is slow, but passionate but you can tell he means business. He holds your leg on his waist as you continue the messy French kiss. You have butterflies in your stomach. He gets up and takes his shorts off.

Y: do you not wear underwear to bed?
C: sh

You softly laugh and he takes off your shirt, then makes his way to your underwear. You give him the Sam and Nate are here look and he tells you that you two will be quiet. Your hesitant and you get an idea.

Y: put your shorts on.
C: w-

You put his shirt on and run to the bathroom. Colby smiles and runs over to you. You close the door behind him and you pulls his shorts down and you get on your knees. He smiles and you put your hair up. He moves his hands to the back of your head moving your head as he slightly bites his lip and tilts his head back.

You swirl your tongue at the tip and he sighs. He moves you back up and he puts the toilet seat down. He sits down and you walk over to him.

Y: promise you'll be quiet.
C: I'll do my best

He winks and you smile. You slowly sit down on him and immediately start rocking your hips. You feel his hands moving up and down your body giving you chills, and you rest your head on his shoulder while moving up and down on him feeling him in you.

He tilts his head back and sighs. His hands make their way to your lower back pushing you closer to him every time you grind into him, and then your sit up straight placing one of your hands on his shoulder, and the other tracing his abs. He smiles as he looks back at your body riding him.

C: don't be shy you can go a little faster

With that you go ahead and he bites his lower lip trying not to moan and you both hear footsteps.

C: fuck
Y: shit

You get up and he puts his shorts on.

C: this feels so weird
Y: suck it up