Chapter 52. Night before

Place - living room
People - you and Colby
Time - 7:32pm

You both are in your pjs now and under a blanket together by the fire place watching watching the shinning.

Y: I love this movie but the mom is so blind!
C: I know especially at the end when she finds Danny again. Like keep running!!

You both let out a sigh and he wraps his arms around you pulling you closer. You get the signal and you climb on top of him facing the tv and he hugs you. You place your hands on top of his and turn your head to face him.

He smiles and you turn around. You give him a soft kiss before resting your head on his chest. He combs his fingers through your hair with one hand, and you play with the rings on the other. You smile and kat walks down.

K: heyyy
Y: hi Kay!
K: how was dinner?
Y: awesome, the food there was super good!
C: totally going there again the steak was amazing
K: gotcha. OMG WAIT
C: OMG WHAT

You laugh and kat continues.

K: We need to go on a double date when you guys come back!
Y: oh yeah!
C: how did nobody think of that?

You all laugh and answer with I don't know. You get a tiktok notification and open it. You've been tagged in a lot of videos but don't bother to open them. You open this one and see it's from the live the other day and Colby looks over.

K: what?

You tell he to come over and she looks at your phone.

K: so that's what you were doing.
Y: yup
C: this is kinda fire tho

The edit had both of you talking in the audio and it has really good quality.

C: we should do more of those
Y: COLBY

Kats jaw drops and she laughs.

C: what? You know I'm just playing with you right

You sigh and smile.

S: GUYS ITS GETTING LATE LETS GO TO BED
C: ITS LITERALLY NOT EVEN 8!!!
S: STILL

You and kat laugh and Colby stands up and holds you.

Y: AH

Your slowly slipping around of his grip and he lifts you up.

C: better?
Y: mhm
K: you two are something
C: that's good right
Y: yes, that's good

Kat rolls her eyes and you all walk upstairs. You go into Colby's room and he sets you on the bed. You stand up to go to the bathroom then paused by watching him change out of the sweatshirt and becoming shirtless.

He walks over to you and stands in front of you.  He lifts your chin up with his thumb and pulls you close by the waist. He teases you by not kissing you and dodging your kisses.

Y: you can't do that
C: says who?
Y: me
C: and who else?
Y: ..
C: I'm just playing with you.

He kisses you and leans into it. He cups your face and starts French kisses you. You both get deep into the kiss and start tilting your heads to the side ever few seconds and he makes his hand down to your throat softly holding it.

That's new.

You thought, but you found it hot. You both walk over to the bed still kissing and he hovers over you. You open your legs making it easier for you to go on top of you.

C: I want you so bad rn

He mumbles into the kiss. You get butterflies and you smile. You know that you both had dinner a hour or two ago, so you "don't" push it.

Y: show me

You say. He looks at you and smile. He takes your shirt off and your shorts admiring your body. He changes out of his sweats to only his boxers while your in a bra and underwear.

He starts kissing down your body and you arch your back. He opens your legs and hovers above you. He connects your lips and grinds into you making you pull him closer. He bites your lower lip and you smile.

Colby gets up to catch his breath and you do two.

C: we need a shower anyways.

He says smirking. You smile and rub over to the bathroom with Colby close behind.

After the shower - sorry not sorry 😍

You and Colby go to your room and lay on your bed watching tiktok.

^^ Your outfit ^^

^^ Your outfit ^^

You both come across the same video and sigh.

Y: I still can't believe we didn't see kats phone
C: same here.

You comment on the video -

Y: you guys are going crazy with this live

You both put the phones down and snuggle up against eachother.

C: I've been getting weird pains in my lower pelvic area lately.
Y: did you go to the doctor?
C: I was going to once we got back from key west
Y: ok. Hope it's nothing to worry about
C: yeah probably isn't. Just making sure

You smile and give him a soft kiss before going to bed.