Chapter 26. Preparing for concert!

Time: 8:33am
People: you
Place: your bedroom.

Your on your phone scrolling on tiktok and all that is on your fyp is edits of Colby putting his hand on your thigh, and him kissing you at the meet and greet. You obviously like them bc, why not. Right as your thinking of Colby he comes into your room and leans against the wall.

C: guess what
Y: good morning to you too
C: I'm sorry ml

He jumps on the Ben and smothers you in kisses.

C: that won't happen again.
Y: it's fine!
C: it's not!

He lays his head on your chest as a pillow and closes his eyes.

Y: what did you want to tell me?
C: oh yeah! We are going to a concert..
Y: No way!! Who's?
C: you like her.
Y: do I?
C: yep! It's a surprise
Y: oo ok!

You wrap your arms around him and kiss him. He doesn't pull back, so you don't either.

Y: where's your shirt?
C: it's hot as hell in my room
Y; let's hope Sallie isn't in there
C: Y/N. STOP-

You start laughing at him and he laughs too. He kisses you, and you run your fingers through his hair into the kiss.

He's still on top of you, and your arms are still wrapped around him during the kiss. You softly laugh in the smile while he smiles into it. 

C: I really wish we didn't have to go to the concert

He says breathy and mumbles into the kiss.

Y: wanna go?

You reply back laughing. He nods yes into the kiss and then gets into a plank position on top of you and bites your lowlier lip.

Y: Colby-

You mumble in the kiss.

C: hm?

He reply's.

Y: what times the concert?
C: cmon y/n. 5 more minutes.

You both sit up and you crawl onto his lap.

Y: 5 minutes.

You smile and he moves your hand to his abs and kisses you. He kisses your neck and you sigh. He slowly makes his way back up to your lips making eye contact the whole way giving you butterflies.

Y: if you want to do something do it
C; alr bet.

He takes your shirt off and lays you down and starts kissing down your body. You have your hands on his head guiding him where to kiss.

He unties your pj pants and makes eye contact with you while doing so. He movers your legs move open and asks if it's alright since he's never done this to you before.

He goes down and you let out a loud groan.

Y: fuck that was louder then it was supposed to be.

Once he's done he wipes his mouth and kisses your neck.

Y: don't leave a hickey-
C: no promises.

He slowly removes his pants and slowly begins grinding into you. You let out a groan and he covers your mouth.

C: we have to make this quick but quiet.
Y: no really?

You said being sarcastic. He smiles and continues to kiss you while slowly thrusting. He whispers to himself and you know he's enjoying himself.

K: hey y/n I have a question- AH
Y: SHIT
C: fuck

Kat slams her hands over her eyes and turns around.

K: what did I just see. You two making out without shirts is one thing- but THIS.
Y: you need to knock!
S: what's going on- COLE ROBERT BROCK.
C: hey man- mind passing us that blanket

Sam tosses the blanket over you guys and turns around and walks away mumbling to himself.

Y: what was your question Kat-
K: I don't even remember. I- I lost words.

She walks out leaving you and Colby on the bed under the blanket.

Y: well she totally ruined the mood.

S: y/n i was making a vid for xplr club and your loud ass moan was in it!
Y: I'm that loud-
C: wait how loud am I then
K: loud.
C: got it.
Y: I'm gunna get ready

You go up to the door and close it shut then you change into a black dress that goes above your knees with a little slit on the side. It has noodle straps and it's one of those shiny ones. (idk what it's called) with black heels. You wear one of Colby's gray chains and gray hoop earrings. You put on a leather coat and straighten your hair then you put it in a high ponytail and do your makeup.

Y: does this look okay?
C: hot.
Y: what?
C: I said you look hot.
Y: well thank you. OH! We should totally match.
C: bet let me go change! Be right back!

Colby runs out of the room and you spray some perfume on. You get a small leather hand bag that is black with a chain to match with the outfit. You place your wallet, and some lipgloss in there. You take your phone and take some pictures and put it on your insta.

Y: going to concert!

You smile and post it. You walk into Colby's room and see him putting cologne on. He turns around and smiles.

C: there you are! Like my fit? Tried to match it as much as I could.

He's wearing black shoes with black skinny jeans. He has a silver chain on his jeans then he has a black tank top with a leather jacket on top.

Y: woah!! Your wearing the same necklace and earrings as me haha!
C: YOUR necklace?
Y: mine now.

You laugh and He walks over to you and twirls you.

Y: you smell good.
C: same goes to you. What's your perfume called? I want some for myself.
Y: to wear?!
C: no! I mean maybe- IM KIDDING. not-
Y: awww I could turn you into a little princess- OMG. I'm going to dress you up like a girl and it will be so awesome and-
C: then you can finally turn me into a little princess, yeah yeah heard it all before

He rolls his eyes and smiles. You laugh and you both head downstairs to see Sam and Kat blocking their eyes when they hear you come downstairs.

Y: oh come on your being dramatic now
C: it's not even that bad
S: for you it wasn't, god damn.
K: guys you need to wait until your alone.
Y: it wasn't supposed to be that I swear
C: that was all me I kept pushing
S: Pft literally
K: Sam!
Y: not lying.
K: y/n!
Y: what?

Kat sighs and you and gather your things. Colby just gets a backpack and puts waters, snacks, portable chargers, and a change of shoes for you if your feet start to hurt.

S: I call driving!
K: one of you two be shotgun
Y: not it!
C: damn. I'll just text you
Y: kk!
K: you guys are truly something else.