Chapter 59. Jet skiing!!

Time - 11:54am
Place - jet ski rental
People - you Colby Nate and Sam

(Hi guys in literally so sorry but I have to skip the other investigation Bc I feel like I'm gunna forget what I wanna write, and I've watched the vid so many times that's it's like uh I don't wanna watch it again. You know? But anyways just wanted to say that so y'all aren't confused.)

Your outfits -

(Can't find anymore of Sam and Nate)

You Sam Colby and Nate are in your bathing suites and are waiting on the beach for the jet skis to come to shore.

You see this group of people pull up and get off one by one.

S: Colby wanna go w me first
C: duh!

You smile as they high five and do a little dance thing.

N: I CALL DRIVING FIRST!
Y: I'll drive on the way back

You laugh and the guy takes everyone tickets. (There's 10 different jet skis in true group)

?: sup guys my name is Cole and I will be the leader today!
C: cup!

You laugh and hug his arm. (Pls tell me u know what I'm talking ab😭)

Y: same name as u
Colby: I guess so

You both smile and he gives you a kiss.

C: haha, back to what I was saying. The people that wanna go fast go closer to me, and in the back is where it's gunna be slow and bumpy. Alright let's get this party started! I'll help you guys get on.
Y: Nate can you drive these
N: fuck yeah dude
Y: alrighty then
Cole: alright guys! Nice to meet you, are you going together
Y: yep!
Cole: who's driving

Nate raises his hand and Cole shows you your jet ski.

N: sweet! Y/n you coming?
Y: hold up!

You run over to Colby and jump on his back.

Y: boo!
C: ah!

You laugh and you turn him to look at you. You wrap your arms around his neck and you look at him. You smile as he places his hands on your waist and gives you a quick kiss.