Chapter 42. After party

Time - 1:52am
People - you Sam Colby Kat Alex jake
Place - living room

Sam and Kat are the most sober person out of everyone btw

S: Colby which drunk are you
K: good question.

You laugh and fall over onto Colby on the couch.

C: both?
Y: huh what?

You start laughing and you sit on Colby's lap and play with his hair.

S: I mean he's not giving us the look so
K: yeah..

You look back to Colby's eyes and he whispers to you.

C: wanna go upstairs?
Y: ooo yes

You both smile and he takes your hand.

S: where are you two going
C: you know
K: ok. Uhh well me and Sam will get going though
Y: don't crash
S: I'm sober. Ish

You laugh and colby takes you upstairs. He lays you down on then bed and gets on top of you. He starts kissing your neck and you kick your heels off.

You unbutton his shirt and he unzips the back of yours. You bite your lower lips and he moves his lips to yours spreading your legs. His hands are cold, making you groan softly into the kiss.

He slowly starts grinding into you and places his hand on your upper inner thigh and rubs it with his thumb. He bites your lower lip softly and you smile.

C: hold on I can't do this with skinny jeans

You both softly laugh and he takes off his jeans. He crawls back onto the bed and on top of you, and looks you in the eye.

You take your skirt off and lay back letting him do the work. He starts kissing down your body until he gets to your inner thigh and moves your legs apart.

He moves his lips back to yours and slowly goes in you. He slowly starts grinding into you making you softly groan, then he picks up the paste making the bed squeak with every thrust.

He holds you by the wrists and pins you to the bed and continues the quick speed. He lets out a grunt and he turns you over so your now laying on your stomach with your ass up, and your face in the pillow.

You feel his cold hands on your waist pulling on and off of him and your hands latch onto the sheets. You let out a groan and he picks up the paste making you yell into the pillow.

Colby bites his lower lip then tilts his head to the side and let's out a sigh. Your mouth is open and your eyes squinted. His hands on your waist and your body's slamming onto each other.

He lets out a loud groan and finishes. You hear a few knocks at the door and Colby wraps a blanket around him and opens the door slightly.

C: yo

He says breathy.

A: can you guys take it down a notch? Me and Jake are trying to focus on something.
C: alright, just put headphones in or something.
A: wha-

Colby closes the door cutting him off and turns to you.

C: that was fucking awesome

You both softly laugh and you sit up on the bed.

C: here

He throws you a t-shirt and some of his shorts, and puts on his boxers, then sweatpants. You put on his clothes then you both help with switching the blanket. You lay on the bed and let out a sigh.

He crawls up next to you and looks at you. He smiles and you laugh.

Y: what?
C: so pretty

You give him a soft kiss and he sits up. You scoot closer to him and he wraps his arm behind you and on your waist keeping you close. He turns the tv on and you start watching a comedy show.